The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some new pics of the supe

Guest Chumpalot

Guest Chumpalot
Then tell her to get out of the shot next time and stop wasting my valuable time! Must be like those magic mirrors at the fair when I was a kid! LOL:p

Edit: If its your brothers fat bird why does she have her knickers round her ankles in your presence?????

:p

what can i say, she likes the car. More than his corsa anyway.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good mate! Nice choice of changes, especially the alloys. If only I'd had the money to get bigger alloys when I had the car! Bet it was agony while it was in the garage and you're just glad you can drive it again now.

How does the new exhaust sound compared to the Nur Spec?

P.s. As you'll be putting a few finishing touches to get it perfect, I'd invest in a pair of refurbed headlights. Would finish it off nicely.

I'm liking that a lot :thumbs:

Is that a Greddy rear wing? Only ever seen one other before.

What wheels are those? They're lovely.

I remember you were first to spot that it was a Greddy rear wing when I had the car too.

Here's a picture of the Supra 2 years ago, still with the decals on, Khan alloys and Veilside front...

Decals.JPG

Cars a beaut mate really does it justice and those are the wheels I first saw at Japshow last October and vowed to get for my car (before plans changed and I had to sell up!:().

When I get another one will be on my shortlist of definate mods as they are gorgeous and look as lovely on a black supe as I thought they would.

Might want to rethink the respray on the bonnet and go carbon fibre as it looks awesome on black IMHO and doesn't need painting!;):D

Keep it up though as some very choice mods there mate.

All the best,

Pete :)

I just happen to have a cheap Top Secret carbon bonnet here actually! Very slightly damaged, for the price you could live with it. £300 collect only.

Guest Chumpalot
Looking good mate! Nice choice of changes, especially the alloys. If only I'd had the money to get bigger alloys when I had the car! Bet it was agony while it was in the garage and you're just glad you can drive it again now.

How does the new exhaust sound compared to the Nur Spec?

P.s. As you'll be putting a few finishing touches to get it perfect, I'd invest in a pair of refurbed headlights. Would finish it off nicely.

Exhaust sounds pretty much the same as the Nur-Spec in my opinion. Only difference is you don't get that 3/4k drone on motorways.

Headlights are next I think. I managed to get them looking a bit clearer by using some of that Turtle Wax safe cut remover stuff, worked quite well. Would love some glass ones though.

:cool: