The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show - Sunday 7th October 2007 @ Santa Pod

lui

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder if any one else needs passes sending out to them please pm me your address & I will send one out as it's now only 5 days left to the main event.

Thursday will be the last day that I will be sending out any passes

!!! 11 PASSES ONLY NOW LEFT !!!

Just a reminder if any one else needs passes sending out to them please pm me your address & I will send one out as it's now only 3 days left to the main event.

!!! 4 PASSES ONLY NOW LEFT !!!

!!! Any passes left over from the Toddington meet I will leave with the last cashier box on the right at the main paying in gates of Santa Pod for anyone from the supra club coming along that has not had pass sent out or miss the Toddington Mega Convoy so that you can collect one from there !!!

Just a reminder if any one else needs passes sending out to them please pm me your address & I will send one out as it's now only 3 days left to the main event.

!!! 4 PASSES ONLY NOW LEFT !!!

!!! Any passes left over from the Toddington meet I will leave with the last cashier box on the right at the main paying in gates of Santa Pod for anyone from the supra club coming along that has not had pass sent out or miss the Toddington Mega Convoy so that you can collect one from there !!!

Right its probably already up here somewhere, but my laptop is running like poo and i cant look through all the pages.

I am coming up from Brighton, is anyone else from this way? Also where are we meeting closer to the pod?

Thanks, and sorry, i know its probably been said/ and here somewhere ;)

Right its probably already up here somewhere, but my laptop is running like poo and i cant look through all the pages.

I am coming up from Brighton, is anyone else from this way? Also where are we meeting closer to the pod?

Thanks, and sorry, i know its probably been said/ and here somewhere ;)

So now your coming from Brighton ?

Good point, but as I didn't make the last one :innocent: are we in the same place as last year Lui?

Are you coming to this one then Burna? Me, G-nemie, magictorch, maybe Linda and a couple of our mates are planning to meet at Corely services. Not sure what time yet. Would you be up for that?:)

Are you coming to this one then Burna? Me, G-nemie, magictorch, maybe Linda and a couple of our mates are planning to meet at Corely services. Not sure what time yet. Would you be up for that?:)

I would really love to convoy down mate, it's what I probably enjoy most about these things (apart from the bar :D) But it all depends on what time mate, not good at earlys and I'm at a party the night before :innocent: Corley services sounds like the ideal place to meet though, just keep those couple of hobbits at bay :D