The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show - Sunday 7th October 2007 @ Santa Pod

lui

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lui,

PM sent please can you add us to the list.

Cheers,

Sharon

Added to the list

What's the deal with the tickets this time? are there any cheap advance ones?

Pay on the gate & if you have your last ticket i think you will get £6 discount as it was rained off

I'll meet you lot at the services, its out of my way really but haven't met any of you lot yet so I'll just come and convoy with you lot up to the pod.... I'll collect my pass at the services if thats ok Lui? Although I won't have a clue who you are lol ;)

I will be in the BABY BLUE supra with top secret carbon bonnet you will find me by my car see pic below

Lol will have to have little signs made up saying please speak to us, we don't know u lol ;) Can't wait should be good this show :)

Getting my car serviced on Friday and my nur spec fitted :)

see quote above

LUI You have PM, after replying please put me on the list!!

added you to the list

And for all you that don't know me look out for car in pic below I will be by my car with all the passes

Cheers Lui

!!! OK NOW HAVE ALL SANTA POD JAP SHOW FINAL PASSES WITH ME !!!

SO FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT MEETING UP AT TODDINGTON SERVICES FOR THE MEGA CONVOY UP THERE PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND ONE OUT TO YOU

ALSO I HAVE 130 PASSES AVAILABLE NOW & ONLY 10=6 MEMBERS LISTED FOR COMING ALONG SO WITH A TAD OVER 2 WEEKS JUST TO GO TIME TO GET YOUR NAMES ADDED ON THE LIST AS WE WILL MOST PROBALY HAVE THE LARGEST CLUB STAND THERE & DON'T WANT IT TO ONLY BE HALF FULL

24 PASSES NOW LEFT ONLY

And where the roads tend to be smooth and fun to drive on.

Unlike here where they rattle your car to bits. :)

ok ok !! toddington toddington lol

im on about people from the top bit for England above the silly accent barrier of the south ;) where rolls become bread cakes and rissoles become fish cakes

Lui, can I pick one up from you at Toddington? :)

That's fine Bob mate Toddington no problem

!!! 23 Passes NOW only left !!!

!!! Any passes left over from the Toddington meet I will leave with the last cashier box on the right at the main paying in gates of Santa Pod for anyone from the supra club coming along that has not had pass sent out or miss the Toddington Mega Convoy so that you can collect one from there !!!

!!! OK NOW HAVE ALL SANTA POD JAP SHOW FINAL PASSES WITH ME !!!

SO FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT MEETING UP AT TODDINGTON SERVICES FOR THE MEGA CONVOY UP THERE PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND ONE OUT TO YOU

ALSO I HAVE 130 PASSES AVAILABLE NOW & ONLY 111 MEMBERS LISTED FOR COMING ALONG SO WITH A TAD OVER 2 WEEKS JUST TO GO TIME TO GET YOUR NAMES ADDED ON THE LIST AS WE WILL MOST PROBALY HAVE THE LARGEST CLUB STAND THERE & DON'T WANT IT TO ONLY BE HALF FULL

19 PASSES NOW LEFT ONLY

!!! Any passes left over from the Toddington meet I will leave with the last cashier box on the right at the main paying in gates of Santa Pod for anyone from the supra club coming along that has not had pass sent out or miss the Toddington Mega Convoy so that you can collect one from there !!!