The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show - Sunday 7th October 2007 @ Santa Pod

lui

Any spare passes? im going camping there tomrw. Be handy if i can pick one up from our stand off someone.

If there is any spare that is.

Bagsy a spare one :)

I'll be there for a bit tomorrow, then will be there early sunday too.

If I go with you lot at the Toddington convoy will I be ok to get into the main club stand for parking?

Right situation with spare passes for club stand@Santa Pod are as follows:

On Sunday Morning at Toddington Services I will be bringing all passes in my possession along with a list to hand out to all that are listed for collection.

By 8.20 if i still have any passes spare & there are a few wanting passes at Toddington Services they will have first refusal.

Then we will be leaving Toddington Services 8.30 SHARP in Mega Convoy Style & hopefully arrive at SANTA POD around 9.15

ANY PASSES THAT I HAVE LEFT I WILL LEAVE WITH PAYING IN BOOTH AT THE FURTHEST RIGHT FOR ANY TO HAVE IN CASE THEY MISSED TODDINGTON SERVICES OR ANY OTHER MEMBER THAT COMING ALONG & DON'T HAVE ONE.

Weather report is looking to be fine & dry for that day & once again thank you all for making us have once again the !!! LARGEST CLUB STAND@SANTA POD !!!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's mostly petrol, then entrance fee, then some food... a few salads (erm, or Pod's Ratburgers ;) )

I think Homer likes to have a lap dance in the beer tent.

Cost alittle extra but it makes his weekend, bless him.

Shame your not coming matey :(

Lapdancing you say? hmmm....

Gutted to not make it but have to be sensible with money for a few months. Poo.

Guest Kazimodo

FFS I gotta work tomorrow but Kazimodo is coming on er own, I Put Toddington, Santa pod etc in the Sat Nav but to be on the safe side, can someone PLEASE put up a huge banner above Toddington saying " this way Kaz"

( OR IF ANYONE'S COMING FROM M'STONE - PLEASE LEAVE A PAPER/OIL/PAINT TRAIL )

Ta

Roy

I just got back from Oktoberfest in Munich. I've been awake for 16 hours, and have to drive a friend to the airport in 3 hours. If I leave Dusseldorf on a flight to Stamsted, would I make it in time... and more importantly... is there coffee there?

go for it Mike, I will buy the coffee :)

Just got back from Convoy shame I had to miss out on one of the best events of the year.

Hope you put up plenty of pic's & vid's to show us what i am missing out on.

Hope the Supra team do well on the track.

Convoy went very well still a few got carried away & went flying pass the turn off on the M1 ( :search: P111dy & The Punisher :search: )

Hope you all having a great day & fill us in with all the news later.

Cheers Lui

Couldn't make it. Bloody exhaust bracket broken and buzzing like mad. Tried getting the bolt of yesterday but to rusty, need grinding of. Next stop the garage. Not good.

Carn't wait to see the vids and pic's though, hope you all had a great time..!