The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show - Sunday 7th October 2007 @ Santa Pod

lui

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just this second pm'd Hoff about what time :)

That's a bit early for me Linda!

The Toddington guys aren't going to be arriving until about 9:30 onwards. I was thinking of arriving once the chaos of Lui's lot had all parked up, so about 10 o'clock. Takes about an hour from Corley (speed limit) so I was thinking 9am. Pete just phoned me back and he's up for 9 too so I won't be billy no mates :D

No doubt we will catch you up Linda :p Be good to finally meet :)

yeah, you probably will! :D no probs Burna, make sure you say hello :search: see you there

Lxx

Linda, I spoke to Jamie last night and they are talking about meeting at about 6.00 in shrewsbury. I will also be meeting them there now because i wont be staying in stoke on saturday night now. The time will be confirmed tonight, but i imagine that it will be about 6. What are your plans? Do you want to meet us?

Linda, I spoke to Jamie last night and they are talking about meeting at about 6.00 in shrewsbury. I will also be meeting them there now because i wont be staying in stoke on saturday night now. The time will be confirmed tonight, but i imagine that it will be about 6. What are your plans? Do you want to meet us?

:blink::shock::faint::eek: 6!!!! Youd have to carry me out the front door on a stretcher!! erm.....no its ok hun, I'll go at a more earthly time and see you lot there ;) I'm not in a tearing hurry as theres all day to have fun :D As long as you and Jamie save me a pitch ;)

Lxx

yes if its not stupidly busy!

Hi Mike ;)

If it stays dry its going to be one of only a few big jap car meets this year that have :rolleyes: so it may be busy, but more fun for us spectators :D

what time are you heading down btw? I'm going to meet up with a couple of folk at corley svcs about 7.30/7.40 ish if your interested???

Lx

Hey,

Just found out my car is gonna be healthy enough to make the trip, if you hear of any passes available please let me know!

Many thanks

Matt

[begging]Must be room for one more RSP VVTI[/begging]

:yeahthat:

Right situation with spare passes for club stand@Santa Pod are as follows:

On Sunday Morning at Toddington Services I will be bringing all passes in my possession along with a list to hand out to all that are listed for collection.

By 8.20 if i still have any passes spare & there are a few wanting passes at Toddington Services they will have first refusal.

Then we will be leaving Toddington Services 8.30 SHARP in Mega Convoy Style & hopefully arrive at SANTA POD around 9.15

ANY PASSES THAT I HAVE LEFT I WILL LEAVE WITH PAYING IN BOOTH AT THE FURTHEST RIGHT FOR ANY TO HAVE IN CASE THEY MISSED TODDINGTON SERVICES OR ANY OTHER MEMBER THAT COMING ALONG & DON'T HAVE ONE.

Weather report is looking to be fine & dry for that day & once again thank you all for making us have once again the !!! LARGEST CLUB STAND@SANTA POD !!!

Hey Lui,

I've heard that the post office is on a 48hr strike as from yesterday at midday.

That means my pass that you [promised to send out yesterday won't make it.

In this case I'm going to leave at 05.30 and get to toddington. Is it possible that I can then pick one up or are you going to sweet talk the guys at Pod to let them know of the post issues?

Hey Lui,

I've heard that the post office is on a 48hr strike as from yesterday at midday.

That means my pass that you [promised to send out yesterday won't make it.

In this case I'm going to leave at 05.30 and get to toddington. Is it possible that I can then pick one up or are you going to sweet talk the guys at Pod to let them know of the post issues?

Should be a few going spare at Toddington mate always is, but it will work on first come first serve at 8.20am once I have handed all reserved passes cheers Lui