The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For all those who are 'selling the Supe'

wkdtime

Guest Geneb

im still selling mine lol would rather give someone the chance of driving a supra than letting it rot, it maybe going local carsales soon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still selling mine lol would rather give someone the chance of driving a supra than letting it rot, it maybe going local carsales soon.

They'll give you two fifths of fuck all for it. If you've got a mate in the trade you could do a deal like "sale or return" where you stick it on their forecourt, if it sells you give the garage eg £500, if it doesn't you take it back FOC.

There is no way on earth I would sell my car while I'm still alive and breathing ;) I understand totally but....

...to be fair, I dont have sprogs to squash into the back seat and 50 bags of shopping to cram in at the weekends and my commute is only a few miles. I'm single :eyebrows: don't have a mortgage, kids, a partner and hefty bills to worry about (though trying to save for my own place again) but others do and my beast is sucking up money like a Dyson right now....:blink: and its only an NA! (runs like a dream, just investing in getting it looking sweet ;))

If I had a hungry TT and was struggling financially I would down size....to an NA ;) My 3rd jap car now, couldnt face any of that european sh@t again :rolleyes: What you save in fuel and gain on space you loose on sh@t dealerships, tacky workmanship and driving around in something every dick and jane has :tongue: :zzz:

Lx

My girlfriend just dumped me the other day, partly I believe due to the Supe, she said I paid to much attention to it.

She wanted me to get rid of it and buy a civic type r :blink::blink:

Hmmm see ya :wave:

Nothing comes between me and my Supe :)

interestingly my ex said i needed to get a hobby and all i did was sit at my pc (looking at pics of supras)

so i then baught the car... then all i did was play with the car and the pc and nothing else...

:wave:

But yeah, Im never selling, even when the kids arrive, if money is tight then the kids will have to go.......this Supra must owe me £35k easily.........so the keys would have to be prized (sp?) out of my dead fingers.........and the gf knows that........but Im lucky as well, she loves them, and will soon be getting an NA herself.........:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
Now stop ya bitchin and take that car off the 'for sale' section:)

I don't agree at all. I think all low mileage, mint, twin turbos or ideally big singles should be put up for sale at £5k or less to save the environment..............and to give me a huge pool of cars to choose from :p

Well I need things that the supe just cant do.

V8

More drivable on UK roads (ie sick acceleration in any gear at any rev and a lower top speed)

Something thats brittish.

Car should be sorted next month and will be going up for sale. So keep your eyes peeled