The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats Wrong With Veilside???

Blackie

If I had bottomless pits of money I would build a full Veilside Supra. Done correctly they can look amazing. I love the one on Veilside site with the overfenders! Add big power, stripped interior and rollcage and you have an awesome car. FACT. :D

OMG.....Proppa boss if you iz a max power chav....innit.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.....Proppa boss if you iz a max power chav....innit.

You've obviously never seen Foodfreak's car. There isn't anything chav about that car. Quality paintjob, quality bodykit and would put 99% of members cars here to shame with it's attention to detail and level of care it's had.

I wonder what will be said of all the Do-Luck front/Trial rear fitted cars that are being done at the moment in the future?

It's all a matter of personal taste.

Well, my beastie had a veilside front bumper,skirts and spats with a standard rear spoiler and although it suited the car, its quite a 'strong' look and I think you need very good bodywork and wheels to carry it off successfully. And, IMO it is dated now.

Bearing that in mind, the skirts are timeless and compliment most types of aftermarket front bumpers.

But then there is the issue of clearance :rolleyes: The VS extends the front of the supra quite a lot and that overhang can take some getting used to on a car that is already around 4.5 meters long, especially if your going from a stock front bumper. It is also deep and if your supra is lowered....beware!! :blink: The VS does NOT like speed bumps, ramps or inclines!

As they say, 'Variety is the spice of life' ;)

Linda

x

I wonder what will be said of all the Do-Luck front/Trial rear fitted cars that are being done at the moment in the future?

:yeahthat:

I have a full C2 bodykit but I dont like the front bumper on mine and would gladly swap it for a C1 as I think that would suit my kit better - apart from that I love my kit, especially the rear bumper which you dont see very often

is mine a chav car? It must be, young driver, underpowered.... :D

You've obviously never seen Foodfreak's car. There isn't anything chav about that car. Quality paintjob, quality bodykit and would put 99% of members cars here to shame with it's attention to detail and level of care it's had.

It's all a matter of personal taste.

Then move with the times Doug!