The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ayrshire AND Crail Meet

Ian W

I ment through to vegas for the 12 oclock. are we making this a one day event or are we staying and going to crail????

Yea i think were meeting in Glasvegas for 12 then heading down. we'll sort out a meeting point soon. Keep watching this space.

Think Eve and Kslb are heading back upto Crail, after the meet. Prob finish Tea time, if its good weather. And the beer is flowing, prob better PM them and ask them what there doing?

Im thinking i might head up with the Group thats going to Crail, as i wana see how well the single does on the 1/4 mile.

Geo.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct!

Me and Kslb are camping at Crail Fri/Sat night so we will head back from Ayr to Crail sometime Saturday evening so we can be up bright and early for Crail on Sunday.

Looking forward to this; fingers crossed for the weather! :rolleyes:

I only drive fast so it looks like i have a turbo :)

Depends who you're following ;)

When's this Crail then? I'm competing at TOTB this weekend as most know and I think there's ultimate scottish street car at Crail mid August - wanna save what's left of my drag radials for that as I could be in with a shout of winning going by the times posted last year :)

Cheers,

Brian.

hi, guys.

any more news on ayr meet, location and time would be good and a confirmed date would be useful.:cool:

were meeting in Glas dude at about 12 this sat 4th. Then heading down to ayr prob for 1ish. We'll prob head down to the Beach down the front. Park up and see what happens from there. Send us a PM with your mobi etc, and i'll keep you posted.

Geo.

Ok all here are the Details for Saturday 4th August!

12pm, meeting at Hillington Services Juction 26 off the M8. Its so easy to Find. Meet at Burger King!

We'll then get all the cars together, head back onto the M8, upto Ibrox and head down on the M77 to Ayr. Is this ok with everyone?

For all those just meeting us in Ayr, we'll meet down the Front at the beach at about 1pm. If you wana phone some of us send me a PM and you can phone us if you get lost??

Geo