The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ayrshire AND Crail Meet

Ian W

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fantastic weekend and was good to meet up with you all Ayr was great and Crail was Fantastic. It turned out that our campsite was next to the track so even better. Was my first time on the 1/4 and Eves and we were both driving her Supe it was a fantastic buzz and I hope to get mine down the track soon as well. We did 10 runs between us and both cannot wait to get there again.

Franko - your poor liver, that's all i'm saying!

Weekend was great. I managed a 14.825 on the 1/4 mile which I am quietly proud of although Keith beat me IN MY OWN CAR! Knew he would so it's all good, he did a 13.925 (or something like that).

Great to put a few more names to faces and to see familiar ones!

Up to Aberdeen next time....:eyebrows:

Great to put a few more names to faces and to see familiar ones!

Up to Aberdeen next time....:eyebrows:

hey nice to meet you guys too

pity i wasnt running the car the clutch isnt the best just now

you two dont look like i thought you would:blink:

anyway hope youre journey home was ok and hope to see you both again next time

alex;)

Guest SMD_DUH

Hi everyone it was good to meet you on Sat, Keep me posted when there is another meet and i will try and make it, See you all again

I'm getting better with the camera, here's some pics I have took. Admittedly, they are some of my best :D

Oh and if it wouldn't be too much to ask would it be possible for me to go a ride in the passenger seat of someone's Supra when I meet you all just for a minute since I've never been in one and love them? :D

Anyway looking forward to meeting you guys whenever that will be lol.

Seen that red/black citroen with 'flame' effect on the front somewhere before. hope i don't offend but....christ it's hideous!

Am sure someone would take you for a spin at the next meet mate :)

Thanks Ian, lol a bit mental I know, That was up at the recent EK cruise. I love taking pics and would be happy to do a photoshoot with anyone next meet or whenever really. I would love to experience a Supra because it will be a while yet before I own one, being a student lol.