The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ayrshire AND Crail Meet

Ian W

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried four hotels in Crail (can't be many more) and they are all fully booked, i'm guessing for the meet. So we might have to look further afield or just stay in Ayr and be prepared for an early start!

What's halfway? Need a holiday inn type place if we need a few rooms rather than take over some little cute B&B!

Stirling?

Just tried four hotels in Crail (can't be many more) and they are all fully booked, i'm guessing for the meet. So we might have to look further afield or just stay in Ayr and be prepared for an early start!

What's halfway? Need a holiday inn type place if we need a few rooms rather than take over some little cute B&B!

Stirling?

I have a tent:eyebrows:

Always good for a laugh:Pling:

Actually I have 4 tents so that could be an option.

We could go toCumbernauld after for a sleep over u guys in a hotel and me in my own house :D

Ill be up for sunday too in Crail :)

1. Ian W

2. Martin R

3. Sandy-m2

4. Eve + Crail

5. Geo

6. Franko + Crail (Maybe Paula :p)

7. kslb+Crail

8. Steviekid

9. RIJ8631

Yep, went home for father's day yesterday. My mum was actually ok cos I was ok but my dad was 'disapponted'

Why does that sting so much??

They took it better than I thought and didn't ban me from driving her so all is well!

Yep, went home for father's day yesterday. My mum was actually ok cos I was ok but my dad was 'disapponted'

Why does that sting so much??

They took it better than I thought and didn't ban me from driving her so all is well!

I did mean to ask, a fathers disappointment will always sting but his pride when you take him for a spin in a few months will put that firmly in the past!

well hope now u learned ur lesson :p Dont brake :p

Did u get an estimate done yet? i hope its not too expensive :Pling:

Off to the bodyshop on Wednesday. Drove past my cock of an ex b/f on the way home from work (he was walking cos he is banned from driving -tosser) and he txt me saying 'your car's illegal...ha' t*at.

Presumably from the missing number plate.

I txt back 'I guess you should know.' Clearly jealous but gutted that the first time he sees her she was smashed up!

lol after u have been driving ur Conversion u will probably yawn and fall alseep:D

After seeing your driving i don't think I would be sleeping, Sometimes I get more of a buzz in the passenger seat as I have no control saying that I probably wont have much control of mine when I get it back..lol:eyebrows:

Off to the bodyshop on Wednesday. Drove past my cock of an ex b/f on the way home from work (he was walking cos he is banned from driving -tosser) and he txt me saying 'your car's illegal...ha' t*at.

Presumably from the missing number plate.

I txt back 'I guess you should know.' Clearly jealous but gutted that the first time he sees her she was smashed up!

Unlucky, just make sure you run him over before the work is done and not after!

ye 1st few days i dare say u might need a new set of tyres with the sliding :p

I have been wondering just how fast my car actually goes compared to other N/A's cos i have had a few mentions from people that it seems too fast :p

It's often the driver, I have met a few people with fast fast cars and when I have a shot I still scare the sh*t out of them, so many people don't know what they have and keep the revs too low through the gears.......Take the credit and keep the revs up!!!!!!