Ian W

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edinburger

hello guys its me soarer guy 10 pages long this thread just wanted to ask whats a date and time and is it final or still not confirmed i would love to come and see some supra's .cheers folks

hello guys its me soarer guy 10 pages long this thread just wanted to ask whats a date and time and is it final or still not confirmed i would love to come and see some supra's .cheers folks

hi, ian w.

4th august sounds good, but usual not enough hrs in a day.

let me know where and time and ill do my best.

looks like it's probably going to be around mid-day meeting in glasgow and then heading down to ayr.

if you're further down dumfries and galloway then you're possibly better off just meeting us in ayr.

definitely 4th August, just need to confirm a time with everyone but it'll likely be early afternoon.

hope to see you guys there :)

I'm probably heading through from edinburgh if anyone else is.

Im pretty sure, there is going to be a meet in Glas somewhere dude first, then we'll all head down together. Im heading upto Glasvegas first, even though i live only 10mins from Ayr.

Geo