Ayrshire AND Crail Meet

Ian W

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. On Saturday night me and my friend got jumped by some neds in Kilmarnock where we live. I was uninjured, but my mate got punched and a glass bottle over the head. They were drunk, started on us for no reason. His ex-gf was also with us. Luckily it happened right next to my car, a Fiesta, so we managed to escape to the hospital, JUST. Thing is, they were kicking and bashing the car like mad to get to us, and as I hastily reversed out the car park space where it happened, my left rear quarter crashed into another car's bumper next to us with the man inside it. If we hadn't got away we'd probably be dead by now :(. My friend was lucky and got away from hospital that night.

So here's the pics of the damage. Police are obviously looking for the guys that did it, I heard they had phoned their friend to pick them up after we left. Arseholes.

Thanks guys. Yes everyone got away from it ok, only my mate with a cut on his head, looked much worse at the time due to all the blood. There were about 5 or 6 of them, so I wasn't going to confront them. I think I did the best thing. Also they kept trying to get at us after the bottling so they probably tried to kill us. Hopefully they catch them and they get what's coming to them. Probably only a slap though. I don't know if my mate or I could sue the club, since the ned had a glass bottle and almost certainly came from there. I don't know what my options are as well, if I could get the ned to pay for the damages caused.