Ian W

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ofc a double scooper :D

been a while since i been to the beach there :p Cant wait ^^

are u planning to go to crail on the sunday?

Dunno dude, i wudnt mind as i want to see what time my single set up gives me on the 1/4 mile??

I'll see nearer the time.

G.

I'm gonna have to get some studying done that weekend cos the two previous weekends will have been spent droping off/picking up my car from Envy post the repair work from 'the bump'.

Gonna end up with an AM front end after all!

I'm gonna have to get some studying done that weekend cos the two previous weekends will have been spent droping off/picking up my car from Envy post the repair work from 'the bump'.

Gonna end up with an AM front end after all!

Study??? Wots that again?? U Still making the 4th August??

Much did Gaz take for doing all the work??

Geo

Yep, gonna make the 4th/5th cos I'm gonna do Ayr and Crail and camp at Crail Fri/Sat night. But i've been away this weekend and will be busy next two weekends with driving the Newcastle for repairs so gotta do uni work sometime (wish I didn't).

I don't know what the final figure will be cos Kslb has sorted it all for me and he keeps suggesting further changes which I kept thinking are a great idea. Now going for a completely new Stillen front end with facelift indicators and I have also had a problem with my second turbo which we think is related to the pressure tank so that will get sorted too. Then gonna add uk spec glass headlights for a complete remodel. Hopefully gonna have time to repaint the dash and sort a couple of switches so she should look lush by Ayr/Crail. ;)

Yep, gonna make the 4th/5th cos I'm gonna do Ayr and Crail and camp at Crail Fri/Sat night. But i've been away this weekend and will be busy next two weekends with driving the Newcastle for repairs so gotta do uni work sometime (wish I didn't).

I don't know what the final figure will be cos Kslb has sorted it all for me and he keeps suggesting further changes which I kept thinking are a great idea. Now going for a completely new Stillen front end with facelift indicators and I have also had a problem with my second turbo which we think is related to the pressure tank so that will get sorted too. Then gonna add uk spec glass headlights for a complete remodel. Hopefully gonna have time to repaint the dash and sort a couple of switches so she should look lush by Ayr/Crail. ;)

Sweet! New bits being added, i like it.

Geo