The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ayrshire AND Crail Meet

Ian W

kslb and Gaz have both been brilliant and have left me very little to worry about; I owe them both many beers!

Yeah they do know what there doing down there. Mine was in for a full service when i got the car from Jurgen. So long ago now. Well 10 months ago, since then she's had the twins ripped out and a single put it, hehe.

Well TBH im looking forward to meeting all you mad lot on this Meet. Better be sunny for some extra grip. :eyebrows:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys and girls, im thinking meeting time will be about 12pm, that way we can have a meet and a chat then head down to Ayr, park up and Grab some Lunch and a drink.

Meeting place i cant decide on as i dunno where everyone is coming from. Where do you guys and girls fancy meeting? Im only 10mins away from Ayr at warp speed. But i dont mind heading into Glas to meet everyone and Cruise down.

Let us know what meeting places you fancy?

Geo

I'll be there for crail if i get the car running fully and manage not to break something at TOTB.

Should be looking to see what the car can do down the strip as well after getting used to it at TOTB.

Cheers

G

G, you coming to the meet dude?

Geo.

Geo,

Me and kslb will be coming over from Crail so we were gonna catch up with Franko on the way somewhere, he is near Cumbernauld. Might have recruited someone else from Aberdeen.

Is it more direct for us to go to straight to Ayr or would Glasgow be a sensible meeting point.

I'm only interested in the copious promises of ice-cream anyway! :p

Geo,

Me and kslb will be coming over from Crail so we were gonna catch up with Franko on the way somewhere, he is near Cumbernauld. Might have recruited someone else from Aberdeen.

Is it more direct for us to go to straight to Ayr or would Glasgow be a sensible meeting point.

Right im thinking we should all meet at Hillington Services, this is Kinda central and Piss easy to find. Then head back onto the M77and cruise down to Ayr. What do you all think?

Bugger i forgot im buying the Ice Cream. :p

Geo

Sounds good to me!

Can't wait but so much to look forward to in the meantime... picking up the car with her new Stillen frontend this weekend and get to see Keith's car all singled out! Then JAE in a couple of weeks, then Ayr/Crail a couple of weeks after that.

Does life get any better??

Geo,

when you say coming over from Crail are you just staying there for the weekend i take it?

Sounds good to me!

Can't wait but so much to look forward to in the meantime... picking up the car with her new Stillen frontend this weekend and get to see Keith's car all singled out! Then JAE in a couple of weeks, then Ayr/Crail a couple of weeks after that.

Does life get any better??

You can win the Lottery and spend a bucket load of the cash on the Soop. :p

Yeah cant wait for this meet, if its sunny then there is some good clear roads that the soops will be having a good blast down.

Franco will be in heaven, going Fast with no cops about.

Geo

You are anything but innocent buddy! LoL

You have a wrong opinion of me :p

Honest im sweet and cuddle :D

Dont worry Eve we need to go thru Glasgow to get to Ayr anyhow, but i think Geo and Ian is best to come up and meet us if both you guys are going.

And Geo i dont drive fast dont know where u got that impression from :innocent:

Franko

when you say coming over from Crail are you just staying there for the weekend i take it?

yup, driving down in mini-convoy with kslb sometime friday afternoon/evening and camping at Crail Fri and Sat night. We figured that would be easiest and the best way of being at Crail good and early on the Sunday.

If i used my brain i coulda got you a nice caravan 2 miles from Crail for that weekend but i forgot my dad owned one:search:

Fret not - camping will be fun. Hopefully the rain will have all rained out by then!

Wouldn't want you to be using your brain either, I tried it once; very dangerous!