The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reactions after riding in your supra

Guest 1sikflip!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My next door neighbour, a right funny fat git in his 40's, just hysterically laughed the whole time on the 5-6 minute drive. No words at all, just crazy laughter which scared me a little. Only when he got out did he stutter "Jesus Christ".

I really want to see someone driving mine good and proper though so I can see how quick she moves watching from the outside. Volunteers? :)

Gave two guys from work a lift from the airport in Aberdeen last week and all I got was

"why don't you have f'cking suspension" and "your stupid cars put my hip out" from Mick sitting in the back. LOL

Gave my bro a shot once and he didn't manage past 4th.:D

Guest Nicholas

I'll drive her Greg :)

I hit 190 on a private test track last weekend my mates were white when they got out :D

I really want to see someone driving mine good and proper though so I can see how quick she moves watching from the outside. Volunteers? :)

I went out on a experience day at Brunters got to drive Ferrari's Porkers at the end of the day one of the instructers took everyone for a lap in a TVR. I joked I would rather go in my own car than that. The instructer took my up on it and I erm shit my self. Never aware of what the car could do (not long owned it).

At the end the instructer said fuck me I used to own one of these forgot how good they are I'm buying another one :D

I'll drive her Greg :)

I hit 190 on a private test track last weekend my mates were white when they got out :D

Jesus Christ Nick! That's some damn good going mate, god only knows what that felt like. :) Where was that mate? :innocent:

In all seriousness, I'd like to see someone give mine a good thrash past me so I can hear what she sounds like and watch her majestic presence as she goes sideways in a plume of smoke :eyebrows:

Guest Nicholas
Jesus Christ Nick! That's some damn good going mate, god only knows what that felt like. :) Where was that mate? :innocent:

In all seriousness, I'd like to see someone give mine a good thrash past me so I can hear what she sounds like and watch her majestic presence as she goes sideways in a plume of smoke :eyebrows:

M69 buddy from Hinckley to Leicester ;) I remember a while back being side by side with ash at 180 and he looks over and smiles... mad b@stard!

waiting for 1 week monday, when I have to take some of the people at work out in mine... :D should be entertaining, especially since my boss is willing to get into the car.

I was in my impreza when my ex-mechanic (ex national rally champ) took it around the local track!!! Never more scared in all my life, only because it was my car.

Also got taken out in a Prodrive STi by a Touring car racer, was excellent!! Never seen a scooby so sideways... At one stage I was looking out of my side window at the car behind us, waving...

I always get told:

1. Remember I have brital bones - from my dad (although he likes it going fast i;m sure)

2. Been asked who am I shagging to get a car like that lol - bank manager is usually the answer ;)

3. Its too low i can't get out lol - Mum

4. I hate you - younger brother when he parks his corsa next to mine at home lol

5. I love your scooby lol :(

mines still broke, put the new clip in, its impossible to get back on:rolleyes:

Tell me about it. If you figure it out, please let me know!

I've only had one passanger since the single conversion, Ryan, the mapper. The only comments (from both of us) were constantly 'shit, that was fast'.

Looking forward to taking out some unsuspecting NA owners at the next Reading meet :D

We've had the Supe for nearly 5 years but whenever we get to a bit of open road or a good over-taking spot my wife still says "I've got my eyes closed" through gritted teeth while leaving finger indentations in the right hand bolster of her seat and the grab handle :)

Tell me about it. If you figure it out, please let me know!

Been a while since mine broke but I think you have to put the bottom clip in first then stretch it over the top clip thats smaller.

Or maybe its the other way lol.

It slides in a treat one way:d