The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reactions after riding in your supra

Guest 1sikflip!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of words are the best. Took my mate out when I first got it and had pretty much got used to the power so I came off a roundabout in 2nd and gave it some chunk while saying "See? It's not THAT fast" and a sideways glance revealed my mate pinned in his seat grappling at both sides of the seat and mouth wide open.

Gave someone a lift the other day too, I can not repeat the words he used but he was afraid.

1 - I always get '' Do people always stare at you'' Mmmmm Pretty Much yeah! [COOL][/COOL]

2 - F*CK ME this is quick. :)

3 - Mate broke my grab handle, when i had the twin setup. [sHOCK][/sHOCK]

4- He wont get in it now, since iv went Sinlge. hehe

5 - Ex Burd will u slow down( Doing 30mph)

6 - Potential Burds i like your car, can i get a shot? Answer can i get BJ?? Well there's your answer sweet cheeks. haha. ;)

Geo

Dad wont go in it again.

Grandad - too bumpy and loud!!! (oh, and is the spoiler to keep snow off the back windscreen - no honestly he said that!!!

)
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Brothers mate said nothing whole run, then got out and said absolutely nothing. Scared to say the least.

GF loves it, but is scared to drive it.

Everyone else said it is like being on a roller coaster, only better.

EVERYONE has said it is the fastest car they have ever been in, including Ferrari and rally drivers. Just the pure aggresiveness of the acceleration gets everyone i think. LOVE IT!!!!!:D

One of my mates said "Its quite good isnt it..........2nd turbo comes in........F**********ck didnt know you had nitrous lol.......I havent ......Oh!!!

My 3yr old son says he doesnt want to go in mummys car he wants daddys car cos its fast lol He loves the kick in first "faster daddy":d :D