The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2007 pictures and videos

Branners

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww thanks guys Im sorry P111dy there prob is but it'll be out of focus or over exposed....ive bloomin failed again...doh

Mas...im flattered you would offer me money...but they are for free, didn't cost me anything and it was a pleasure, just wished i'd got a few more of your cars...i'll get it right one day i promise;)

Link for full qaulity download will be edited onto the post in a mo..a mate (Luke):innocent: is sorting it out as we speak.:cool:

Awww thanks guys Im sorry P111dy there prob is but it'll be out of focus or over exposed....ive bloomin failed again...doh

Mas...im flattered you would offer me money...but they are for free, didn't cost me anything and it was a pleasure, just wished i'd got a few more of your cars...i'll get it right one day i promise;)

Link for full qaulity download will be edited onto the post in a mo..a mate (Luke):innocent: is sorting it out as we speak.:cool:

Nice one Si, thats very kind of you mate, really like the pics, excellent stuff mate :thumbs:

I know had the best of both worlds that day but saw more of the dark side underneath than the sunny side above :D

Nice pics Lui, don't remember when ever you had the time for all that ? as you were either under the car fitting the pipe or over the car cleaning it :D

Si great pic's you have taken there going to hunt you down now for a dics with these on & you only live a couple of miles away :eyebrows:

I know had the best of both worlds that day but saw more of the dark side underneath than the sunny side above :D

Si great pic's you have taken there going to hunt you down now for a dics :eyebrows:

Thanks Lui...Would you like a small dic or a large dic Lui?:p

I put a zip download up, but I can give you a dic if you prefer:p

QUOTE]

I was only messing Si. My car was too ill to travel with me:(

your car overslept didn't it:p

:D :p

QUOTE]

I was only messing Si. My car was too ill to travel with me:(

:D :p

Doh yeah i know you gave me a heart attack lol, no think i would of noticed your Supra...saw a nice Vette C6 in Le Man's Blue with stripes looked cool...Stripes are in...(again:p ) seriously yours looks great!

Hope you sorted it out ok....

Thanks for the pics Si.

Being biased I think the side shot of your old car(second pic,page 1,wearing my plate D 11AGG)looks amazing.

I would like a larger version to frame.How can I obtain this??:search:

Just seen this, hope you downloaded em ok Dave....it dont look any older than when i had it (you look after it so well, looks beautiful), i keep meaning to scan some pics of when i owned it, took some nice ones of it in Spain and locally in its infancy.

I think Mike (J-Spec Germany) has got some pics and vids coming soon.

Im well impressed with all the pics so far, maybe we should have a Dragonball calender 2008 made with all our pics, that would be wicked...

Si

:cool:

Pics uploaded here and a vid of drunken Yams at YouTube. (lots of swearing)

Classic moment where Greg comes across to tell us a French dude has put up his car to win at pool - he stands the chance to win a Nissan Micra. :rlol:

Anyone fancy merging those pics into a 360 degree view?