The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2007 pictures and videos

Branners

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew you were only two doors down;)

So why didn't u wake me up?:D

I didn't know where you were, your mate should have known thought, I asked her and she said you were alive last time she saw you :D

thought you 'd be found in the bottom of the lake in a week time though , when you went missing (sleep) :D

I didn't know where you were, your mate should have known thought, I asked her and she said you were alive last time she saw you :D

thought you 'd be found in the bottom of the lake in a week time though , when you went missing (sleep) :D

I'll have u know i retired back to the room for a coffee and some sleep:D

Well here's a selection of my photo's for the Dragonball 07 weekend hope you all like.

Should have took more of the sunny Saturday but spent most of that morning repairing inter-cooler pipe that kept blowing apart more times than I could count & once arrived spent most of the day in the bar to cool me down :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

See link below:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lui1966/SupraDragonball2007

Wow Dragonlady and Lui....they are absolutely wicked pictures...

Mine are all rainy and miserable in comparison lol..i'll get em up tommorow (I hope)

Lui has got almost every car there...great shots!

Dragonlady I really love the one of the Supras at night..in the car park...thats gotta make the Calender surely...

Nice to meet you again btw....and Jack has gotta do a demo of his base jumping on next years Dragonball video, and then we film some of the lads coming out of the bar at 4am and challenge them to do it he he.:p

For those of you who saw Jack jumping around and wondered what he was up to here is an example of his many acrobatic skills:

Is Jack the guy who was with Ellis, bloody hell he didn't look like some one who could jump like that :D

Is Jack the guy who was with Ellis, bloody hell he didn't look like some one who could jump like that :D

Yeah that was him. Gotta say that is nothing compared to what he did at the beach but unfortunately didn't have my camera handy in time.

Glad you liked the pics