The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SEM 7th September, Fairmile Pub Cobham.

Faye

That was a fun evening - bloody stupid roadworks at Guildford stopped us for about 45 mins on the way back but oh well!!!

Nice 100 cruise back from there - played with a Golf on the last stretch as well which was fun, he couldn't keep up to 145 for some reason!!! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great night meeting up with everyone again..

Had an interesting burn afterwards, Mr.Angry and me nearly got busted by the cops. Thanks to Scooter for the Phone call and words of "THE POLICE ARE BEHIND YOU!!!" as I prolly wouldnt have a licence this morning without it.

Mr.Angry did they bust you last night..? The rest of us pulled into the parking area just before the M25 and waitied for a while, then carried on.

Why can't the police go and catch the real criminals murdering and raping people, instead of us harmless petrol heads!! :thumbs:

Originally posted by oxygene

Thanks to Scooter for the Phone call and words of "THE POLICE ARE BEHIND YOU!!!" as I prolly wouldnt have a licence this morning without it.

ah the perils of after dark motoring! i must be aquiring a sixth sense as i'd slowed to a sedate 80, and left you boys to it only to be overtaken by the fuzz!

for a couple of seconds i felt helpless, until i remembered you'd called me earlier! Had to really shout down the mobile when at 80 with the roof off!

hope Mr A survived unscathed too...........

Lovely to see ya all,

Sorry I did'nt get to come and play after the Fairmile but it sounds as if some of you nearly got ya fingers burnt!!!!!!!!!

Ash you are one lucky boy, I know you can shift that baby!!!!!

Steve are you ok fuzz did'nt get ya I hope? Too many leptons are bad for the license!!!!

Selena and I had a great time lets go out to play again soon:D

Regards,

Sheena:) :D

When I left you all almost immediately I got stuck behind a bloke in a pug who was crawling, what could I do! I just drove home sedately just as well saw a couple of blues annd two's on the M25 so glad I did. Scooter I was so preoccupied I did wonder why the car behind was flashing but I did'nt realise it was you guyz or I would have waved!!!!!!;)

See ya soon:)

Sheena

Phew was a close one :eek: after slowing from about 155 leptons to wait for you guys to catch up I was trundling along at exactly 70 when the fuzz went by. they stayed in front of me down to the roundabout on the M25 where they went all the way around and back down the A3 the other way. I crawled along the M25 waiting for Trig and Dave to catch up

Was a fun night and good to see you all again and nice to meet Dave