SEM 7th September, Fairmile Pub Cobham.

Faye

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave F

Hi guys

I am quite new to this forum so have'nt been to a meet yet. Do you have any room for an standard n/a?

Absolutely :) Welcome.

Where abouts in Kent are you? Theres a couple of people meeting up at Clacket Lane services, you may want to convoy with them :)

Originally posted by Dave F

Hi guys

I am quite new to this forum so have'nt been to a meet yet I think I saw a few of your cars at japfest (my first time up a drag strip now hooked). Do you have any room for an standard n/a?

Very more than welcome. As Faye said if you wanna meet at Clackets Lane or even Dartford Esso, give me a shout :thumbs: :cool:

See the guy's at Guildford at 7.15ish to be at pub by 8.00. I think we should park on the grass seeing that it is "our" meet night! Plus we now have 11 names down and it will look cool all parked together in front of the pub.

1. Faye

2. tbourner

3. MrAngry

4. Trig

5. SkyJawa

6. NEO

7. Amazing Grace

8. Oxygene

9. Scooter

10. Keith C (If Faye can find Guildford Station)

11. Mr T + Susan