The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy to Ashford Travelodge - Dragonball 2007

Sheefa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a good time people.

To say I'm envious is an understatement ;)

Hope you all have a good time.

Rich: Remember, limit yourself to 10 french hookers a night otherwise you won't have the strength to drive.

Burna: Keep an eye on Pete.

I don't want any dirty french men corrupting him before JAE.

Have fun and a safe journey

Bugger Pete :( Put your foot down and catch up then :D

I'll probably still get there before you ;) Doesn't sound like you've got a clue which direct you're going anyway!

No doubt you'll wake up late (with a hang over), lose your keys, program the sat nav wrong and call me from near Cardiff asking "why are there so many sheep on the way to London?"

I'll save myself fo you Ed. I don't like garlic sausage anyway.

Have a good time people.

To say I'm envious is an understatement ;)

Hope you all have a good time.

Have a chat with Paul E, couple spaces available Ed ;)

Will do Captain :D

I'll probably still get there before you ;) Doesn't sound like you've got a clue which direct you're going anyway!

No doubt you'll wake up late (with a hang over), lose your keys, program the sat nav wrong and call me from near Cardiff asking "why are there so many sheep on the way to London?"

Oooo you bitch! :D Ok so most of that may have happened last year but I have learnt my lesson, I'm giving the keys to Jo :innocent:

Yeah right :D

If you do happen to read this Jo, Pete pushed me into a corner :innocent:

Guest Sean.W
Have a chat with Paul E, couple spaces available Ed ;)

One of our guys is looking to get rid of his ticket as he can`t get now :( he`s asking for practically half what it cost , so somebody could get a right bargain :nana:

See here

Shit. Early starts - you bunch of numpties! Well the earliest I can get on the road is probably about 1pm guys, most likely 2pm so I'll have to see you there. Fingers crossed the traffic isn't crap.

That's what the hard shoulder is for anyway :)

Shit. Early starts - you bunch of numpties! Well the earliest I can get on the road is probably about 1pm guys, most likely 2pm so I'll have to see you there. Fingers crossed the traffic isn't crap.

That's what the hard shoulder is for anyway :)

We can probably meet up then mate. Will call nearer the time.

The others can get the beers ready for us while they wait ;)

i would convoy down with you, but i'm a little concerned anout being up to the balls in traffic (at the time you are leaving)

No worries. I'll just sit back, put on some tunes, and chill... Traffic jams are easy in an auto :cool: