The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy to Ashford Travelodge - Dragonball 2007

Sheefa

Is anyone wanting to meet up at the Corley services on the M6 at 12pm?

If not me and Bignum are just going to go direct to the Watford Gap services and meet up with uk-rich instead. Please post up if anyone was planning on being at the Corley services before we fly past and miss you :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to Rich guys about the convoy down, I've got two options.

My mate doesn't finish work until 12pm, so I either pick him up then direct from work with his stuff blitz it down the M6,M1 and meet you guys at 1:30ish at the services, OR, instead of rushing, I hold fire for a bit and head off about 1pm hooking up with Pete somewhere on the same route at about 2pm.

At the moment I can't make the decision as I don't know if my car's actually going to be ready and OK for the tour. Either way is good though. Might be better to keep Pete company as you deserters are setting off early!

God, what would people of done in the olden days when they had horse and carts? Burna - can you enlighten me as to the answer as I believe this is your generation?

See you all there......somehow........somewhere my fellow travellers. ;)

Please post up if anyone was planning on being at the Corley services before we fly past and miss you :D

Just because you're BPU now, doesn't make you any faster than us lot on those slow UK tubbies of yours :p

Just because you're BPU now, doesn't make you any faster than us lot on those slow UK tubbies of yours :p

Lol At least my turbos work :p You try and catch me top end fella, I've been on a diet :D

Looking forward to seeing you all, I'm sure we will all meet up in time for dinner. Just spoke to Dino and he has his drinking head on already :rolleyes: This weekend is going to be painful :D