Thank You All And Sorry.......

gregsupra4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a great day, I know the guys who came with me absolutely loved it. My little man is still chuffed he got a picture of himself sat in Jamie's car.

Sam, Greg and co, you have outdone yourselves and it went well. Jamie, don't worry too much about the dyno, I reckon most people had a good time.

Id just like to say a nig 'Thanks' to Sam and Knight racer (and Greg though he claims to have had nothing to do with it!)

TF has truly become a sort of social centre of the club, In the erm, 2-3 ish years i have been in this club i have never met CJ, yet he attended today (nice to meet you :)), nor have i seen Paul E at a national event before!

Well done to all :)

Guest gzaerojon

Thank you both for a great day, i really enjoyed it :)

it was a shame about the rolling road, it can't be helped but it was an amazing turn out and i finally got to put some names to faces.

Well done Guys :thumbs:

ps i'm still chuffed to bits with my car :D

Sam, Greg, Joe, Albert and everyone else who helped with the planning and food.

Huge thanks for putting the effort in to organise this. I had an awesome day, and as usual met a few new faces... it's events like this that really make the club first rate...

If only the sun had made as much effort ;) I could have had the roof off then...

Rob

Thanks Sam, Greg, Knightracer & crew, good to see you all again as always. Caught myself saying nothing but good things about you guys several times during the day. Even with burger in mouth.

It was really great to feel part of the club again, having been away for so long. Thanks to those who shared a giggle over some memories, and to the new faces that were open enough to chat to strangers alike.

Apologies to the everyone I didn't manage to collar for a catchup... will make sure of that next time I see you. Soon!

B

Great day indeed guys - shamely I was a little pre-occupied to witness all the shenanigans going on! :)

Thanks for your hard work Greg & Sam. I did bring the sound system and 2 giant speakers, but I think the sound would of been drowned out by mad JamieP and co and UK-Rich munching on his burgers.

Thanks guys, i think jamie and private pile made up for the no R/R with all there entertaining :)

Look forward to seeing you next sat.

And your FWD rubber burning didnt go unmissed , nice effort that man.

thanks to ALL (TurboFit, KnightRacer & Everyone else) for a good meet

nice to say hello to people,

looking forward to the next one

cheers

Jamie

ps PETE, sorry we made an early exit, but Jamie (magictorch) now has his car back, we went to get it from Chris and he has given it a very good bill of health

ps PETE, sorry we made an early exit, but Jamie (magictorch) now has his car back, we went to get it from Chris and he has given it a very good bill of health

:thumbs:

No worries dude! I'd forgotten you'd told me that or I wouldn't have called you.

Me Burna and Rich convoyed home and I didn't want to have left you behind.

Glad Jamies happy with his car...just hope the registration goes well now.

Awsome day guys and gals, thanks to everyone!

The only downside was having to drive all the way home with a space saver on the front! DOH!

Thanks for helping me out and letting me use a proper jack Sam :)

And thanks jamesmark for the space saver....

And thanks Uk-Rich for the pump...

Ok, I'm done now :D