The mkiv Supra Owners Club

-[DoLuck Front Owners]-

Ulrik

• 3 weeks later...
Any more?

See my garage ;)

I still think it's unmatched in terms of looks. However it's not very practical. I'm going to be going bck to stock soon as I'm fed up with filling in stone chips and other marks :(

I'm also fed up with being paranoid of pulling out of every junction/minor elevation change every time. It'd be nice to just use a road and not worry about whether the front is going to ground out.

• 4 years later...

I got my bumper free when I bought the car as the lad didn't get round to getting it fitted and painted.

So I'm not sure where he bought it from. but it was abit of a pain to line up and needed abit of trimming where the bonnet meets butafter that it seems a good fit. ;-)

Are you still trying to decide whether you want a Do-Luck !!! lol

Well since my first post on this thread back in 2007 i now have bought another as i damaged the first one i had. I got this one from SUMOPOWER, Great fit, cost was about £800 inc del

I did buy a copy before i got one from SumoPower but it was a crap fit so i got an Origanal.. I think there over 1k now from Sumo Power !

here is a pic anyway

Back in 2007 lol

And Now