The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supes just been killed on way to Billing

Justin

Originally posted by Justin

Nah it was funny mate, I'm not one of those serious types like Chris says he knows what I'm like.

I'm surprised you like the image it's crap :)

I just rendered out 3 cars from 3D Studio Max in the top viewport then moved em about in photoshop.

Why have you got a crash you want me to simulate. :D

Ha, Ha, no I hope not mate, well not unless Clair has been busy ;)

It just made my hand drawn diagrame that I submitted to my insurance company 2 years back look a bit pony like, and thought what a usefull tool to remember for future..........

Got your number ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry mate I'll be knocking on your door sooner than you can say 'airbag!'

Cheers for you condolence.

Actually I was thinking of going blue metallic posibly next time. Is the Envy Supe the standard blue or a custom paint colour?

Just spoken to the assessor. It's written off and worth £8,000 to replace

Here starteth the printing of screenshots to fax to him. He said he was surprised it was worth £8,000!:cry:

Lucky Whifbitz put that £13K one up for sale today too. That's me benchmark.

Fcuk1ng insurance assessor.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I bet, if he had a crash in the company Merc or BWM he'd claim for every conceivable extra ... and probably get it!! (rant over)

Had the same problem as you Justin.

Fax, e-mail and post everything that you can find to help your case including a copy of Whifbitz sale car.

GOOD LUCK MATE!

Just put a recovery company on the case chap. They will do all this leg work, replace your car with summat similar until you get a proper replacement. You should not be caused further inconveneince of sorting this crap out when at the end of the day it was someone elses negligence that caused this in the first place. It would be a different kettle of fish if you had of crashed your motor yourself due to shall we say high spirited driving but to be completely minding your own business and get wiped out is a whole nother matter. If they p*ss you about anymore nasty horrible flashbacks, an onset of whiplash, and post traumatic stress disorder will justifiably fleece the muppets. Don't be reasonable with them cos they only want to rip you off. If it was me I would instruct one of the many firms that do this sort of thing to take them to the cleaners. Funnily enough its the honest folk like us that supplement the less honest whiplash claims (circa £9k now I beleive).

So basically don't stand for any nonsense, there could be a case for loss of earnings and a whole hell of a lot of other niff naff if they start playing up. Just remember IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT;)

Have you got the name of one of these non fault claim type companies Danger? Is it a solicitors?

Tescos have put their solicitors onto his solicitors. Apparently he can't remember what happened. Probably because he wasn't awake at the time he is supposed to be remembering!

I hate it when people don't play with a straight bat :mad:

Nothing more frustrating than having to worry about recovering your losses because some gimp decided he could warp space and time and therefore occupy the same road space your car was in.

DB,s idea sounds like a good way of taking away the stress and hassle, i'd also get that crick in the neck looked at whilst sorting out a bit of councilling for those nightmares........

Hang in there dude. :)

£8k!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

do they know anything?

omfg thats crazy:(

screw them for everything they've got:mad:

i'd also get that crick in the neck looked at whilst sorting out a bit of councilling for those nightmares........

LMAO, im guessing you have some experience with these situations:p