The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supes just been killed on way to Billing

Justin

Justin mate, i am so gutted for you, just when you seemed to be getting bits and pieces done to your car. Well glad you are OK and hope you get something sorted soon.

I know how i felt when someone ploughed into my GT-Four at Christmas, i cant imagine how you must be feeling at losing your pride and joy.

Keep us informed how things go.

Best regards

Chris

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god you are OK Justin.

That is as about as close as it gets to not waking away.

You are so lucky, a couple of inches more and he would have caught the main front member and it would have been very different.

Shame about the car, it was a good one, but you can get another.

I hope you will be OK on Sunday, delayed shock reaction, adrenaline all gone and all that.

As has been said get yourself checked over.

Give me a ring if you need anything.

Here he is after his breakfast this morning. Totally fine as you can see.

I'm resorting to posting dog pictures now that my Supes gone. I think I'll join the Pedigree Chum bbs until I find a new car.

I reckon it'll cost me £12,000 to replace if I can even find one that is. Probably get £10K tops off the insurance thieves.

Nothing I can really add to the previous comments, but the most important thing is you and the dog are both OK. Cars can be replaced, people cant! All those blingy bits under your bonnet are gonna need to be whipped off quick, if their Ok? Its a goddamn shame, that was a spankin motor. Gutted for ya.

Manic

That is quite some damage! Good to hear you're kinda O.K. A friend of mine crashed with a lot less speed (up to a piece of concrete) and had a coma for like 4 months.

I'm also interested in the pictures of the other party. How is that car?

Originally posted by Justin

I reckon it'll cost me £12,000 to replace if I can even find one that is. Probably get £10K tops off the insurance thieves.

If you only need to bridge that additional 2k pound you might consider having the insurance money with 'keeping the wrecked car'. If that is possible I know a guy here in the Netherlands who would pay you the extra 2k pound for it.

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

What about the other car mate, what was it ?? And what was the damage like ???

Not sure what the other car was mate as it appeared in my windscreen from behind the car it was overtaking in a split second and dissappeared as quickly into the field about 300 yards away. He came off a lot worse than me and taken to hospital.

Says a lot for the strengh of the old girl in her dying moments being hit at 60 like that though.

Don't mind admitting I was blubbing this morning when I looked onto the empty drive to see her gone and the bucket and sponge still there from when I washed her minutes before she got totalled. Hopefully it's the shock making me blub and not me being a gei boy :D

This is what he did by the way.

Justin,

Just to add my thoughts for you. I can't imagine there is anything worse so I really feel for you mate. I know it's hard to believe now but the main thing is that you are okay..:thumbs:

Although when I've had a car smashed before I never really gave a shit about myself at the time...

Hope it all works out for you mate.:)

Good luck with finding another...:)

P.S I love the diagram...:D I normaly end up with crappy box cars when I fill out the insurance forms...:p

This is what he did by the way.

Dude, thats a bit flash, were/how did you do that ????

NOTE: JUSTINS NEW LINE OF WORK:

Justin can now other a superb service for all your insurance claims, he can produce high resolution, life like, with a proffesional finish of any crash scenario to be submitted to your insurance co.

He's currently running a group buy on this service, but he needs at least 10 members for the first one. ;) :p :D

DISCLAMIER: Dont mean to make fun of your sad situation, just hope it brings a smile to your face. :innocent: