Na-T Completed Massive thanks to Turbofit

jay_NW

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

before 1200 paunds and not got a quote for this yet, I got a quote from sky insurance which is abt 200 paunds cheaper then the current 1.

:blink: Let us know how you get on with the quotes Jay. Mine went from £600 (TT BPU) to £1300 (Single @ 550bhp)! That was with Sky too.

What clutch do you have in there? also very interested to hear on the mods to strengthen the 5 speed as have never heard of any

The upgraded parts for the Toyota 5 speed box have been around for a few years now.

You are right in the fact that they are not toyota parts and are after market custom built parts.

The company in question has been upgrading standard box's and building race units for around 20 years and machine all the parts on site, yes it is not cheap but the end result will take the power that Jay's car is going to be running and still cheaper than he can buy a 6 speed for at the moment.

Clutch wise we have used a Blue power enterprise HD unit again a re-made toyota part that has been upgraded using HD springs and composite clutch plate, again not cheap but very effective.

Very nice work and output! Now, get down santapod once its run in etc and get another name on the NA-T group in the drag racingtimes section. Ive been lonely, in a group on my own. Even though there is afew more NA-T's around I havnt seen any on the 1/4 nor results posted here!

Nice work TF & money well spent Jay :)

The upgraded parts for the Toyota 5 speed box have been around for a few years now.

You are right in the fact that they are not toyota parts and are after market custom built parts.

The company in question has been upgrading standard box's and building race units for around 20 years and machine all the parts on site, yes it is not cheap but the end result will take the power that Jay's car is going to be running and still cheaper than he can buy a 6 speed for at the moment.

Clutch wise we have used a Blue power enterprise HD unit again a re-made toyota part that has been upgraded using HD springs and composite clutch plate, again not cheap but very effective.

Are you guys willing to sell those items? i'm highly interested in it but i live too far away from Turbofit :)

Very nice work and output! Now, get down santapod once its run in etc and get another name on the NA-T group in the drag racingtimes section. Ive been lonely, in a group on my own. Even though there is afew more NA-T's around I havnt seen any on the 1/4 nor results posted here!

Nice work TF & money well spent Jay :)

Nice one Gazza, I might need some tips from you in santapod :)

Thanks Greg :thumbs:

Thanks Greg will be be good to see how it goes, have you read up about th R154 conversion (mk3 supra) quite a bit stronger than the W58 box