The mkiv Supra Owners Club

350z not mine 3k race rx-7???? Apologies

Guest shirokai

I have links for the RX-7 and Skyline, but now I am thinking its a good idea, I have to know if I infringe on any acts of confidentuality as I do not know the laws of forums, also If or when I release such info I will solely be responsable for any catalistic event that can come from this, if you take offence to any readings to another site club whats to stop highten aggressions against other car owners. May turn into football like hooligans, can you understand predicaments this brings?

As Mr. Bourner has said, they are public forums that anyone can access.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shirokai

Hi Usernames were different on each site as did not want someone to recognise the experiement as I had to confess on each site.

Please feel free with all your comments, The final paper will not have any quotation copied as this is an infringment all it will have are the different behavioural or similar behavioural patterns each club presented. However the paper is only 18,000 words long the complexity of members status which could influence their response. My paper will not be an exact science due to its limation of the unknown characters and their experience (deontological stance) which structure their whole view point. The paper will merely acknowledge very basic principles of universal community characteristics. I had to examin communities who hold what we class a grade 7 in passional beliefs

Still waiting for lancer-evo to validate my registration but lancerregister doesn't have anything on it related to this.

I'm searching for shirokai username, and words like 'thesis', '350z', 'winner', 'race' etc. in the last 3 months or so - any other ideas what he could have posted about?

Hi Usernames were different on each site as did not want someone to recognise the experiement as I had to confess on each site.

Please feel free with all your comments, The final paper will not have any quotation copied as this is an infringment all it will have are the different behavioural or similar behavioural patterns each club presented. However the paper is only 18,000 words long the complexity of members status which could influence their response. My paper will not be an exact science due to its limation of the unknown characters and their experience (deontological stance) which structure their whole view point. The paper will merely acknowledge very basic principles of universal community characteristics. I had to examin communities who hold what we class a grade 7 in passional beliefs

So....if you have confessed on each site then a search on "experiment", "brighton uni" etc etc WILL come up with a post explaining the situation will it?

Mate, you lied, you came in the big man and left the midget with herpes, I would have more respect for you if you said "I'm full of shit, I made it up but you lot figured it out".

Now you are just providing amusement to those who can be bothered to continue the charade. Save yourself some dignity and bandwidth and go somewhere else.

Ta

Iggy wiggy was a bin, an evil bin was he,

as iggy wiggy ignored Shirokai who's shit I no longer see.

but when he comes back unannounced

his name, a different one.

iggy then gets really pissed and reaches for his gun.

So save yourself some hassle

and bandwidth/leccy too

for I no longer see your text

as you are iggy poo.

You started as a forum troll,

your posts where full of shit,

you ended up a trifle droll,

now in iggy you will sit.

I could have just said I ignored him...............oh well

Guest shirokai

Wow the expeiment is over now. Please feel free to pm me with email addresses as promised papers will be forwarded. All the best to everyone who participated and once again apologies to those who have taken offence.

Regards

Richard.

I wonder if the actual owner of the 350Z knows that some 8 year old kid is stealing his identity and getting him a bad reputation?

....and the lambo doors didn't?

Iggy wiggy was a bin, an evil bin was he,

as iggy wiggy ignored Shirokai who's shit I no longer see.

but when he comes back unannounced

his name, a different one.

iggy then gets really pissed and reaches for his gun.

So save yourself some hassle

and bandwidth/leccy too

for I no longer see your text

as you are iggy poo.

You started as a forum troll,

your posts where full of shit,

you ended up a trifle droll,

now in iggy you will sit.

Dude, that totally rhymes and shit.:blink:

• 3 months later...
Guest shirokai

Paper almost done, 17,635 words later (limit is 20,000), 68 books in my bibliography, ill post up pdf file for viewability once its gone through as hand in date is 2nd of June. cheers everyone once again might even come to one of your supra meets to see some of you in person, would be nice. Ill go easy on you Lewis lol. Cheers everyone wish me luck, 1st with honours I hope