The mkiv Supra Owners Club

350z not mine 3k race rx-7???? Apologies

Guest shirokai

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shirokai
I think its hilarious :D Damn students ;) Reminds me of Brasseye on a Supra forum.

I presume you found similar results across the various forums? Ie people are naturally going to defend something they've invested time and money (passion) in?

To Some extent however Evo members were more aggresive with regards to Supra owners than 350z... interestingly enough

Guest shirokai

A mixture Evo, Rx-7 in america, Antique classics, BmW, I also crossed over to general forums, I will collate all the web addresses, just in class, using airport to access web

Guest shirokai
You are in class... yet using an airport to access the web.... eh?

At brighton we can use our laptop to take notes, we are next door to the i.t lab which runs airport, each student is given access codes and usernames.

We dont have blackboards and chalk anymore:d

Guest Nicholas
At brighton we can use our laptop to take notes, we are next door to the i.t lab which runs airport, each student is given access codes and usernames.

We dont have blackboards and chalk anymore:d

Post the links you gimp :Pling:

Guest shirokai
Post the links you gimp :Pling:

Trying to but some sites are not as friendly servers as the supra site, lancer dont store forum threads up to week old I hit each site indivually timed. So i didnt get confused with the analysis bare with me

Trying to but some sites are not as friendly servers as the supra site, lancer dont store forum threads up to week old I hit each site indivually timed. So i didnt get confused with the analysis bare with me

Do you need to borrow a ladder to get out of the big hole you've been digging?

Guest shirokai
You think?

i can totally understand where you are coming from with sceptism, thats the problem of web based research, like I said I will be more than happy to email you with the final paper or have my tutor write a letter of apology to the club as it was conducted under his supervision.

all the best

i can totally understand where you are coming from with sceptism, thats the problem of web based research, like I said I will be more than happy to email you with the final paper or have my tutor write a letter of apology to the club as it was conducted under his supervision.

all the best

Does that suggest we are not getting any links?

Guest shirokai
Does that suggest we are not getting any links?

I have links for the RX-7 and Skyline, but now I am thinking its a good idea, I have to know if I infringe on any acts of confidentuality as I do not know the laws of forums, also If or when I release such info I will solely be responsable for any catalistic event that can come from this, if you take offence to any readings to another site club whats to stop highten aggressions against other car owners. May turn into football like hooligans, can you understand predicaments this brings?

*sniff sniff* I smell......

I said I SMELL........

No really, I smell - going for a shower!