The mkiv Supra Owners Club

350z not mine 3k race rx-7???? Apologies

Guest shirokai

Paper almost done, 17,635 words later (limit is 20,000), 68 books in my bibliography, ill post up pdf file for viewability once its gone through as hand in date is 2nd of June. cheers everyone once again might even come to one of your supra meets to see some of you in person, would be nice. Ill go easy on you Lewis lol. Cheers everyone wish me luck, 1st with honours I hope

Methinks you are confusing us with people who give a shit :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shirokai

keep the comments rolling could add this all in, as still have around 3000 words to go ha ha just kidding :Popcorn: ;)

Whens the next meet any close to `brighton?

If you're for real, I can't think in what sense you have obtained informed consent for your study. Did you go for presumptive consent or not bother at all?

Also, you will be aware that each instance of the use of deception: (a) decreases the pool of genuinely naive participants available for research (increasing demand characteristics for everyone else) by increasing overall suspicion of psychologists, and (b) reinforces widely held stereotypes of psychologists forged in the 1960s and 1970s through the excesses of Social Influence researchers. Therefore deception, like antibiotics, should be used sparingly, and not for every candy-ass undergraduate project that comes along.

Nevertheless, again assuming that you are for real, good luck with your degree.

Please learn to spell 'cognitive' (unless 'cognative' is some abstruse term I've never come across), as it hurts my eyes.

I don't entirely understand why you would even need to make false posts if you really needed to do this study. Surely there are enough threads on here to see how the pack behaves?

Having said that - I think the one interesting aspect is that this is the first new member thread with this many replies where the original poster is not a girl!

Guest shirokai

Thankyou for your comments Richard is my pseudo name, I was a shot girl for an agency and did alot of nights at Creations nightclub my first year at university, never again if guys arent gay around here they just become pricks and try and grab you thinking thats what you like. Tannhauser thankyou for your comments but if names are not listed in the thesis then such a research can take place. Also posing as male in comparison to female derives completely opposite responses, hence the importance to act as a male on this particular site. How else can I retrieve a natural response? Sorry for spelling mistake, thank god for spell checker in word lol. xxx

Ban, yes.

Summary:

Lies

Lies

Lies

Basically a troll.

Interesting summary michael, thankyou.

I'm interested why "shirokai" didn't approach the admin here and run past his/her idea and seek any form of consent before collecting data for his/her thesis. At the least it would have been polite to do so and wouldn't have impacted on the intergrity or impartiality of the collected data or its use.

Instead, the methodology used to collect the data, in my opinion lacked any form of integrity and also diminishes any credibility because the data or behaviours collected were done so under a false pretence.

I also note, that the posting style was not made in an objective manner, but rather in a way to provoke certain, almost expected or anticipated behaviours , because it would be obvious to a person of Sun reader intelligence (no offence intended to those that do) that to disrespect or even insult the object of an enthusiasts passion, such as belonging to a collective or a certain marque of car, is going to provoke those responses.

I'm trying my hardest to remain openminded, however tonight I'm feeling rather beligerent towards you, as you have, sought deliberately to visit this forum, with the sole intention to provoke, annoy and insult our members under the pretence of collection data for a thesis.

So therefore, it is, without any regret whatsover, that I ban you. There are ways of contacting the club, if you feel unfairly or harshly treated, but I expect that you have probably factored that in to your thesis as an expected response from the forum moderators once you had been discovered.

I may however be wrong. I have known to be wrong in the past, and I'm open enough to admit that. Perhaps you could send your thesis when submitted to us via the contact us button on the front page.

Bye.

Can we have more people banned please? I've got loads of suggestions.

Me, Me, Me!!! I need to get my life back at least for 24 hours!!:rolleyes: Unless something goes wrong with my car, then I would like to be re-instated to get some advice!!:D

H.

Me, Me, Me!!! I need to get my life back at least for 24 hours!!:rolleyes: Unless something goes wrong with my car, then I would like to be re-instated to get some advice!!:D

H.

Yeah :ban: then we can all take the piss without you knowing lol