The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another single build! PHR street kit

rpslaughter1982

I haven't tried lining it all up yet as I had some weird 2inch decat pipe that was nowhere near fitting the supplied downpipe. The kit comes with the one in the pic and its meant to be able to bolt straight on. I've ordered 3inch decat pipes so when they arrive I'll try to line it all up, fingers crossed

Thats a nice setup, the downpipe appears to bolt directly onto the 1st decat pipe (though it will be US/UK spec, rather than Jspec).

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ordered J spec decat pipes

Ooops!

You might want to double check with PHR before cancelling the order but1 as its a US kit I would assume it'd have a US Spec flange.

Edit - just in case you're not aware, the 2nd decats are same so at least half your order will fit :) Its only the 1st decat that has a different flange.

Ooops!

You might want to double check with PHR before cancelling the order but1 as its a US kit I would assume it'd have a US Spec flange.

Edit - just in case you're not aware, the 2nd decats are same so at least half your order will fit :) Its only the 1st decat that has a different flange.

I'll give Envy a call in the morning. I wonder how expensive it would be to have a different flange welded onto the j spec 1st decat?

good thread mate im just down the road in chichester and have got the phr stage 2 dbb kit to go on mine hope to fit it this weekend or next . once there both done it would be good to go for a blast to see how much diffrenc there is between the two .

Definately, I didn't realize so many supe owners were so close! Let me know how ur build goes:)

Nice one that, I am looking to do the same in the future too. Can I ask you how much you paid for the items so that I can get an idea of the costs involved.

Here's a rough idea of the costs so far:

PowerHouse Racing Stage Street Turbo kit £2000

Sard 650cc injectors £210

AEM ecu + Aeromotive FPR + walbro fuel pump + fuel pulsation removal kit £1600

New gaskets + bolts etc £100

Double Decat £225

I was hoping to do it for £4000 but as with all my budgeting I've gone over!

Just in case you've not planned it, one thing I would recommend to do now is get those injectors flow tested. Last thing you need is a sticky injector or one flowing more (or less) than the others!

BTW, my budget was £2k, its at £5k so far and still rising :D

Just in case you've not planned it, one thing I would recommend to do now is get those injectors flow tested. Last thing you need is a sticky injector or one flowing more (or less) than the others!

BTW, my budget was £2k, its at £5k so far and still rising :D

would these not be flow tested at the factory mate ?

Here's a rough idea of the costs so far:

PowerHouse Racing Stage Street Turbo kit £2000

Sard 650cc injectors £210

AEM ecu + Aeromotive FPR + walbro fuel pump + fuel pulsation removal kit £1600

New gaskets + bolts etc £100

Double Decat £225

I was hoping to do it for £4000 but as with all my budgeting I've gone over!

Thx for that....seems like £4K might be too low....:(

Where did you get the Turbo kit from?

I've had a look at the steering rack bolt but I still won't have enough space even if I turn the bolt upside down. I think I'll have to order a new fitting.

Had the same problem mate tried a few different things but in the end used my PHR oil feed return plate with a new 90 angle adapter use can get them from here http://www.thinkauto.com/ . I got mine from Greg @ Turbofit who was a top man :) and sorted out a custom one out me.

Hope you get it sorted

EDIT: See below just found a photo

oil return.JPG