Spoilerless yes or no?

swandip

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Supra is so sexy I think it looks good with a spoiler and no spoiler... the factory spoiler is sort of a trade mark IMO (one which I have sadly seen copied on a ford puma (much to my mirth)). My parents, on hearing I was considering going spoilerless actually told me not to do it, as it gave the car more character!?!? Blimey - they never took an interest in what I did to my fiesta!! I have opted for the slightly nicer curves (IMO) of the TRD style spoiler (not on the car yet).

I love the Sup in most of its shapes and forms :D

Spoiler spoiler spoiler!!!!

Have a look at the best supra on the sites:

Supragolds..........he has a spoiler and its the stock one!!!

Spoiler is esssential to finish the smooth run from the roof to the very back of the car. having said that it looks "o.k" with it off on a slightly modded car

spoilerless looks crap

Your refreshing blend of eloquence and wit has shed a whole new light on the topic and has convinced me that yes, you are right, and we lovers of spoilerless supras have been wrong all the time. I´ll run along and strap an ironing board to the back, and while I´m at it I´ll grab some 20" chrome spinners to compliment the look :search:

Your refreshing blend of eloquence and wit has shed a whole new light on the topic and has convinced me that yes, you are right, and we lovers of spoilerless supras have been wrong all the time. I´ll run along and strap an ironing board to the back, and while I´m at it I´ll grab some 20" chrome spinners to compliment the look :search:

Now i would say your verocious sarcasm towards the simian like comments, directed at you spoilerless chappies was was rather refreshing ;)

P.S. I prefer the standard spoiler to others or without, think they still look good without if somewhat plane jane.

The Supe does look fantastic spoilerless with the right height/kit.

In fact, the BEST Supe I've seen so far is the TRD black one on this original Redline Vid (.....and for me the best Supra vid I've seen yet :) )The one with the Lambo style wheels.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5391778792086348275&q=supra

The nutter going round a corner at god knows what speed with the 25 sign there, and the pulling off the line and wheelspinning ridiculously in 3rd Gear!

Anyone know who's car it is? I think it's gorgeous. ;)

Greg