The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shit happen´s.. Had it for 4 day´s

Reesen

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you make a full recovery healthwise and get some sense....pretty stupid thing to drive on public roads without insurance - no sympathy for your financial loss at all. :no:

Why are you so eager to get updates from the police? not as if you were insured and are needing a police report for the insurance claim or anything......?

Apparently, if the update shows it was the others drivers fault, then a claim can be made against him and his insurance.

Apparently, if the update shows it was the others drivers fault, then a claim can be made against him and his insurance.

Ahh I see, fair point - they will repair HIS car on the others guys insurance policy.

Whats the penalty for driving without insurance in sweden?

What about the UK?

Guest Nicholas
For fucks sake. How many times as the fella got to say he is ashamed and sorry for people to stop having a go at him.

I really do wish I was as squeaky clean as everyone else seems to be on the site.

Agreed, lesson learnt.

I agree with CJ, give the guy a break, he's just totalled his car and people keep throwing the book at him. When i first got my soop 2 years ago i drove it without insurance (Yes i was stupid) for a day and thankfully i didn't crash, I was to damn excited about driving the car so i 'took me chances'.

Nuff of the sarcasm and 'You should have known better'. Reminds me of Lui's old 'Ace Cafe' thread.

Calm down guys, dont get your knickers in a twist.....

Genuine questions for my understanding.....

Will they will repair HIS car on the others guys insurance policy should they find the other guy being at Fault AND him NOT having insurance.

Whats the penalty for driving without insurance in Sweden? - actually sod this question about sweden...not really interested in that, more keen about the penalties for driving without insurance in the UK.

For fucks sake. How many times as the fella got to say he is ashamed and sorry for people to stop having a go at him.

I really do wish I was as squeaky clean as everyone else seems to be on the site.

Exactly what I was going to say, I'm getting sick of hearing about the lack of Insurance. It wouldn't have prevented the accident!

He knows he's got to face the consequences now, stop rubbing it in.

dont blame him for not having insurance they are a rip off

WTF How the fook did you get to that?

some fooker rammed me of the road last month trying to kill me with his 4x4 luckily it was all on CCTV he had insurance and i got paid out. Fuckers up in court end of this month for assault with a vehicle and me with him thk fook for insurance.

dumb comment

Tend to agree, yes no insurance is a no no, but he knows it, lesson learnt, andhe wont do it again! Thats for sure... Lesson learnt for a relatively cheap price. Could have been a lot worse!!!

Hope you feel better, and I hope everything gets sorted.

BTW. sort of reminds me of something that happened in SA. Where a MKII golf driver was without insurance, and crashed intot the brand new mercedes SLR (was still be tested by reporters)... Carrbon panels cracked, etc... Stupid money to repair....

its called supra temptation lol, at end of the day he dont need u lot to give him grief, whats done is done and its his mistake which he had payed for and surely everone learns from their mistakes. At the end of the day its all bullshit this law, someone did a hit and run on my car and when i went to court he was let of with a 400 fine(compensation to me) and the stupid court didnt make him pay for the damage on my car they said i had to go through my insurance, which was third party

WTF How the fook did you get to that?

some fooker rammed me of the road last month trying to kill me with his 4x4 luckily it was all on CCTV he had insurance and i got paid out. Fuckers up in court end of this month for assault with a vehicle and me with him thk fook for insurance.

dumb comment

lol it feels good winding u lot up

Before i get jumped on this is not a go at him im just curious im sure he has learnt his lesson.

If he had no insurance wouldnt he be lucky not to get done for it,and as for claiming off someones insurance when you are not insured yourself surely this is impossible???

Familiar with Swedish law then?