The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shit happen´s.. Had it for 4 day´s

Reesen

lol i agree with u i wouldnt drive without insurance too risky these days just felt good winding u lot up:d

Gimme that bonnet ya fucker as compensation for the stress you caused me lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry the late reply..

The rules are so:

Even though I did´nt have insurence, and the other part get the blame from the police, I can make a personal lawsute against him/his insurence company. And I will win.. Just take alot of time, but it´ll be woth the money!

regarding the fine.. think it is 500 kr (the accident happend in denmark were I work), that´s propperly 50£ fine.. The rules are not that striked here. But surrely I should have had insurence, no questiens asked!

And to Colin!

Thank´s for "sticking" up for me, and get the tone back in the thread! Still know it´s some shitty thing I did, and I surrely learned my lesson! Just don´t want anyone els (from my part of the world), to make the same mistake taht I did...

jazz1

Expert

Club Member

Trader Rating: 5 (100%)

u can only claim from him if he has insurance, baring in mind if he drove off i very doubt he had insurance himself

If he hasent got insurance, I can still do a personal lawsute! But this will propperly take some time :(

richardstock1 what rear spats are they ?

I actyally don´t know.. :rolleyes: