• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by bammbamm

yes m8 its Downes and i paid with paypal last week

Yes yours were ordered mate, no probs.

And Jake..... he doesn't like to talk about it (as he has difficulty getting the words out)

Nothing to do with the fact that rosie has fat finger syndrome.

Lewis - with regard to the tickets .. when you're ready to mail em out and it looks like they're not going to arrive by Friday (as in arrive at our houses)

Can I pick them up from you at the Park ?

By the way - what time are we meeting up there ?

Hi mate, anyone is welcome to pick them up from me on the day if preferred.

If the tickets are not in my hands by tuesday then I will not send them out, I will happily stand around come rain/wind/snow to ensure that you all get your tickets.

They are all booked and paid for (this was done the other day), I have paid £2 for them to be delivered to me so I wanna know where the feck they are - surely for £2 it should be next day delivery?

Great stuff! I would have thought for £2 would be next day delivery too. I suppose it depends when they were dispatched.

What time are we meeting up? Park opens at 9am doesn't it ?

So an 8.30am park-up & meet/chat ?

Although we're about a week to go to event - would like to thank you for all the effort to make this possible. I imagine it must've been a BIG ball-ache to setup & get ppl interested.

Once again - many thanks!

See you all Saturday.

Christian.

Tickets have arrived!! :D

Rosie, the spare tickets have gone but if Branners wants some I can probably tag them on to the same order - I tried calling him again but no answer.

Can you get in touch and find out for me please?

Tickets will be prepared today and posted tomorrow/monday.

If anyone doesn't have them by wednesday can you let me know as the tracking number on the tickets will be recorded and can be cancelled to prevent anyone unauthorised from using them.

Hi,

All tickets have been sent and should arrive by tomorrow (wednesday) if there are any problems please let me know ASAP.

A group of us are staying at the Alverton Motel on the main road through Alton.

http://www.alvertonmotel.co.uk/

I figured this would be a good place to meet up. Obviously you all have your own tickets so you can just head straight to the park if you wish.

The plan is for us to meet at our hotel for around 9am (depending on the number of beers the night before). To head to the park for 9:30(depending on the number of beers the night before - can you see the theme yet?).

On entering the park you should see signs for the VIP car park. Head there.

Anyone in the area can of course come and join us (for the beers the night before). The more the merrier.

I plan to get to the hotel for about 4 o'clock on Friday so I will be around and about the area Friday afternoon.

My mobile number is included with everyones tickets therefore you can call me if you arrive late and I have your tickets (for the people who wanted to collect them from me).

If you have any questions then please let me know. I will be contactable all day Friday but if I am driving you will have to wait for me to call you back.

See you there!

Lewis

JB- I'll have my mobile with me if you want to give me a call :thumbs:

Hi Guys

I have gotta pull out on this, sorry its right at the last minute...i am getting my new wing fitted, plus I am going to see Dangerous Brain to get my engine tray and drivers seat looked at...

1. Stealthhosts (PAID)

2. Supragal + Stox + 6 (PAID??)

3. Branners

4. GTO TT

5. TVR Tuscan

9. toyorob + 1

11. Supra66 + other half (PAID)

12. Nicksupra67 + 2

14. Clarkey_Sparkey + 2 (PAID)

15.Bammbamm+1

16. Kevin Huntley (Envy Supra)

17. Paul Evans + 1

Just got home.......

I had some fun on the way back, with Kevin behind me (oo err) some limo decided to plant it so I played with him all the way back to Leeds, but then his bigger brother joined us, the H2 Hummer Limo. Loads of good clean fun.

Made it all the way back to be flashed by a camera almost outside my own house doing 41 in a 40?!? how the feck does that work?

Anyway, a brilliant day out and good to see faces that I don't normally talk to/see.

Sadly JB & Paul E had to pull out last minute due to unforeseens and we also only managed to get about 15 of us together at once, saw other supra's scoobies etc in the car park and we left our phone numbers on the dash but nobody called? I trust you guys had a good time as well :D

Now I know what to expect it should make it easier to organise next time. Perhaps an annual event.

Thanks to all those who turned up (whether you managed to meet up with us or not) and I trust you all had as much of a good time as I did.

Great Day out!! Thankyou Lewis for putting in the time and effort for organising the event.:thumbs:

Nice to see Supragal and friends and Jay and his Girlfriend, great company.

Sorry to hear you got flashed Lewis hope you get away with that one. Managed to get back in 3 1/2 hours, which wasn't to bad hopefully there will be no NIP'S arriving on my doorstep any time soon.:cool:

Kevin

I was there! Parked my Supe next to line of Supes & Scoobies.

Great day!! Went on Air twice!! front row seats ... fantastic!

Many thanks to Lewis for organising this!!! Cheers mate!

But didn't see anyone came back to the car at 5.40 ... & everyone had gone - nevermind.

On the way home got gatso-ed & mobiled all the way!!

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

I was there! Parked my Supe next to line of Supes & Scoobies.

Great day!!

Many thanks to Lewis for organising this!!! Cheers mate!

But didn't see anyone came back to the car at 5.40 ... & everyone had gone - nevermind.

Was yours the red one mate? We must have *just* missed you. When we went into the park (about 9.40) there was a silver non-spoilered supe and a couple of scoobies, then when we can out the scoobies had gone and the supes were there plus one red one.

Wicked day, thanks so much for organising it. Nice to meet everyone :D

Definately up for doing that again :thumbs:

Didn't get to go on air at all. Queued for ages for it and then it broke down :twak: still a massive queue so we chanced some other rides and called it a day.

yayyyyy :D :D :D