The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alton Towers 10th July - All Welcome

Lewis

Yep mine was the Red one. That was my baby. I parked next to black Supe - (i think - a aftermarket nose on the front)

Getting to the priority carpark was hard! Avoiding pedestrians, coaches that wouldn't get out of the way :) So, clutch in - revved engine ... HKS Bov whooshing away ... got some weird looks ... but at least I got to the car park :)

Would definintely go again...Air was fantastic .... Oblivion was really good ... went on Nemesis then that submission ride.

Went on Hexx - and someone threw up!! Eeew!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep i agree, a great day out thanks lewis for sorting everything.

nice to put faces to names, Lewis, Kevin & other half and supragal and co.

Just got back it took me 2 & ahalf hours which was better than over 4 to get there.

Definately be up for next year but not staying in the Bulls Head Inn - thanks Lewis for the recommendation :twak: :D :D

I'll try and put some pic up soon

Jay

hey boys and girls,

mine was the black supe, could resist parking next to everybody, sorry it werent so clean, esp compared with the ryl saph blue with gold badges (i got to get me some of those!!) but how the hell did u get there with ur motors still that clean!!

i went straight from my girlfriends in mk but she was working fri night and we didnt get home till 1ish so we got up late!, meant no dis but shes never been before and we both had work for 6 sat night so when we rolled in about 11am, i clokced the numbers but we just didnt have time to dawdle so it typical supe fashion we motored round the whole park at warp speed doing most of the semi decent rides. unfortunately since my girlfriend still had the big V she wasnt really up for the big uns but fancies breaking them i next time.

lewis, u were close on the kiddies day, i followed in a coach load of them and the park seemed pretty but not totally full, not a bad call.

must admit it was fun roaring between all those little rude boys who thought they owned the road, most satisfying coasting up behind them then giving it a juice and watching them jump!!!!

nearly as much fun as a few of the rides.

anyway my trip was short lived but cool. cheers for organising the tickets. we actually plan on going back within the season to capitalise on the half price jobbies we got when we finished, plus a few friends fancy going to.

thanks for a good day and well done with the anti-rain chant (it held off till the way back home), must have been u not allowing it to ruin ur arrangements. will definately have to catch up next time.

(toyo) Rob

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves one way or another.

I have to say that now I know what to expect, it will make it far easier to organise another (learning from mistakes and all that).

I may even make it an annual thing and attempt to drag more and more people each year.

Really was a shame that I didn't get to meet everybody who turned up as that was one of my major goals but I am just pleased that everybody had a good time.

Next time I will make sure that everybody knows they should call me when they arrive :D

I'll leave it a few months and maybe try to get a go-karting thing organised yet, maybe a le mans style night-race in the autumn or something?!?

We'll see.....

Lewis - Many thanks for organising this event. It must've been abit of headbanging ball-ache of thing to organise.

The 4 of us ... myself and 3 others - really enjoyed ourselves.

Was a shame that didn't get to meet anyone. But at least I knew there were Supes in area .... there was a whole line of them in the car park. I parked up - I think - next to yours ... toyo rob.

Thought Air was fantastic ... thought it was that good went on it twice. Front row seats. Oblivion - again front row seat.. Whooo .... what a rush! Which I will confess, I screamed like girl - or so my friend ... she took great delight in telling me and I think all the other visitors :) Hehe!

Was a hoot! :)

I even got a picture ... I'll scan it and post it for you all to have a chortle.

Lewis - I'd be definitely up for the Karting. Put my name down already!

a brilliant day. Thanx for organising it Lewis, although we didn't see any1 else!!! We were the supra wiv no spoiler, parked at the front!!!! We only saw one other supra (red one) wen we were leaving, we must hav missed the rest of u!!! be good to do it again though!!

Thanx again!

Yeah I'll do something else at some point soon.

I will organise this one a bit better so that everyone is in the same place at the same time :D

Trying to see if I can organise a Karting day, near me there is a place with twin-engined carts that do 60mph+ (not bad when your arse is 6cm from the floor).

Also have another couple of idea's floating about......

I might as well use the 2004meet website for something eh?

Answers on a postcard - no promises yet but I will try and get something organised before the 3days worth of summer we have left are gone :D