The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alton Towers 10th July - All Welcome

Lewis

Originally posted by stealthhosts

I am thinking of staying here... pleasant hotel / B & B pretty cheap and a VERY short distance from the park, I will probably stay here the night before and the night after the event.

Let me know what you think .. I prefer the kind of "homely" places but others may not. Let me know how many are thinking of staying over at this (or another) place and I'll see if we can organise discounts:

http://www.thebullsheadinn.freeserve.co.uk/

Looks fine to me :thumbs:

As long as they can guarantee us some of those 15 parking spaces :D

I reckon night before and after also, good work, thanks mate!!

Let us know what we need to do/when to book the park and hotel :thumbs:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Stealthhosts

2. Supragal + Stox

3. Branners (barring any school kids)

4. GTO TT (local GTO)

5. TVR Tuscan (if it doesnt break down on the way)

6. Oxygene (pencilled)

7. Ashley Willis (Pencilled)

8. Suprababe (Pencilled)

9. Ray

10. HISUPE (Pencilled)

11. Paul R + mussus (pencilled) [/b]

12. Supra66 + other half (Pencil me in)

13. Nicksupra67 + 2

14. ChrissupraSZ + 1

15. Clarkey_Sparkey + 2

That gives me a list of around 30+ at the moment which is ideal for the ticket prices I have sorted. I will be asking people who wish to confirm to fill out a little form so that when I arrive I can get the tickets and hand them all out to the right people etc. (just names, car reg and guests etc).

I am still confident that this will be a large gathering, I will register for all the boards mawby listed as I don't know if he had the chance to post on them all or not so I'll stick the flyer on them and register a domain suitable for the event and do a proper site etc.

Just sorting out a domain for the info then all will be revealed.....

Sorry I havent been active of this over the last week, work has been murder and needed to sort out some of the logistics.

Will have more info onver the holiday weekend for you all.

:D

Ok,

Some new info:

I have purchased a domain for all the info on the event :

http://www.2004meet.com

If you have already signed up to the mailing list you do not need to re-sign up.

I am calling the Alton Towers processing department on Tuesday to get final confirmation and a discount code etc. That will be the absolute final stage as far as arrangements go.

I have emailed all the traders on here ragarding sponsorship and have had confirmations from some already so it's looking good.

I have updated the flyer with the new domain etc, if you are a member on other forums then please post the flyer as I just don't have the time at the moment.

I will be producing confirmation forms to help with handing our tickets etc on the day.

Ta

flyer.jpg

1. Stealthhosts

2. Supragal + Stox

4. GTO TT (local GTO)

6. Oxygene (pencilled)

8. Suprababe (Pencilled)

9. Ray

10. HISUPE (Pencilled)

13. Nicksupra67 + 2

14. ChrissupraSZ + 1

15. Clarkey_Sparkey + 2

16.Bammbamm+1

Hi Stealth,

The 3rd person going (being my father) - unfortunately can't make it. However, myself and my friend are still up for it. I've confirmed it with him - and the event is in our calendars.

Are we to ring alton towers up with a booking number ? Is that how's it going to work ?

Cheers,

Christian.

I will be posting details on ordering your tickets tomorrow mate (fingers crossed - alton towers having their ass in gear dependant).

I am told by their corporate events department that the processing department will set up the discount code for us but having been in situations where one department says this and the other says that I will not be posting anything concrete until I have spoken to them.

Can you repost the list and -1 from your mate.

Cheers

1. Stealthhosts

2. Supragal + Stox

4. GTO TT (local GTO)

6. Oxygene (pencilled)

8. Suprababe (Pencilled)

9. Ray

10. HISUPE (Pencilled)

13. Nicksupra67 + 2

14. ChrissupraSZ + 1

15. Clarkey_Sparkey + 1

16.Bammbamm+1

I was just thinking of you (in a plutonic way of course).

Yes, and thats what I wanted to talk to you about.

Do you mind giving me a call?

I want to discuss logistics.

no worries. i'll pm you my number

I'll be sending a pm to everyone individually, could anyone else wishing to express interest for this event please make a post in the forum: http://2004meet.com/forum/index.php

Also if any admins/mods from here would like to be able to administrate/moderate the forum and/or would like to help us in organising this then any time you could spare would be appreciated as mine seems to be reducing by the day.

I have some info regarding the tickets and booking arrangements, Rosie and/or I will be making a post later to provide you with details and forms etc.

Thanks

Hi Lewis, Rosie - et All,

Right. I've got another person to come. So now the list is:

1. Stealthhosts

2. Supragal + Stox

4. GTO TT (local GTO)

6. Oxygene (pencilled)

8. Suprababe (Pencilled)

9. Ray

13. Nicksupra67 + 2

14. ChrissupraSZ + 1

15. Clarkey_Sparkey + 2

16.Bammbamm+1

I'll send the cash for the 3rd ticket via NoChex.

Cheers,

Christian.

Can anyone get a confirm/deny from the people who said they would come (or were pencilled) but have not yet signed up, it looks like noone is going cos they are not signing up but I know of 3 people (you know who you are) who ARE coming and havent signed up yet so I presume there are more.

Ta

Lewis mate- do you mean confirm on here on this list or comfirm on the site you've set up for the event??

Have you set up a nochex then?? :conf:

Clarkey- if you meant you were going to send it direct to the club then please hold fire- not sure if thats possible...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rosie,

Nochex, paypal & checque facilities are all set up on the site to enable people to book and pay for their tickets:

http://www.2004meet.com/booking

I will ring you on Fri Rosie if thats OK to sort out a couple of things, I have some people from work going as well that need adding to the list.

Is that site secure mate? Looked like plain old http:// to me, shouldn't it be https:// for personal info and CC info? (I stand to be corrected on this, not my field really)

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

If you're paying by nochex - then it redirects you to the nochex site. Which is secure under 128bit SSL.

Dunno about PayPal - but I imagine would be the same.

Aah I see! I didn't acyually get as far as the redirection part.