The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Starting my engine build

JamieP

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a NOS brand kit with 75-100 shot paid for in land of NZ with mates skyline.he has just had his project finished.r33 gtr with tons of custom work and NOS and gt42 and rb30 engine built.awesome car also has a 4 plate clutch.mine should be coming back in his car.

bought a bottle warmer too.been told its good to have.bought the NOS brand bottle warmer off a supra owner brand new for 45 quid,

what type of system delivery you all gone for.

jamie have a look at mate lee`s skyline build up loads of pics of build along the way.all custom made parts,manifold,exhaust,breather system,intake fuel and nos install.this guy rob done it all.its even done a 10.7@133 on its first outing at track.

worth a read if you into cars and projects.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/56757-my-kiwi-built-monster-budget.html

Thanks for the link mark looks like a nice project, ill have a read through that tonight.

The nitrous is a nos brand wet system that will be controled by the AEM.. Once acctivated i think he knocks of 1 degree of timing for every 50 shot of Nos( ill start with a 100 shot and see how i get on with that first.

Im looking for a bottle warmer now..

They look the nuts. Do they look a good bit of kit? How much were they mate if you don't mind me asking?

Yea they look great quality and there miles lighter than the uks.. ill post up what i think of there stopping ability in a few weeks;)

I got them from japtuning £1020.