The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought home my Supra

how_supra

OMG :blink: LOL I leave you kids to play and you end up fighting.

Firstly I don't particularly give a toss that I have an NA, you TT boys have very fine cars too by the way, I drove Homers yesterday and despite the basterd gear change [sorry :D] it was a pleasure to drive. However, Im not even going to compare my NA to a TT as its in a different league. [fairs fair] :p but I still love it to bits, okay admittedly there's no wshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noise or turbos to make me smile, but I personally choose to buy an NA.

I've always wanted a supra and now i have one, now will you kids bugger off out of my thread and go argue elsewhere, ta. :p

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clutch was perfect, but I struggled to get the gears in gear, they were really stiff [ooo er :D]. You needed to be able to bench press 70pounds to get it into gear for example. My box is much smoother. I think its the short shifter kit to be honest, best ask Homer for a proper diagnosis, as Im a girl and I worry when my hair gets wet in the rain. :)

hey nice going Sabrina ! it looks spotless.

how does the performance compare to the fto ? i should imagine the supra is noticably more powerful ?

Its hard to compare to be honest, the supra is far more refined but then you don't get that Mivec kick like you do in the FTO, but being manual [supra] it makes a big difference as well. Also the FTO felt nippy, but the supra is quicker, it just doesn't feel as nippy, does that make sense? I guess the FTO being a smaller car is part of that. :p

lovely car. as a newbie i'd be mega chuffed to get something like that.

I am chuffed to bits. :clap:

very nice i bet you cant wipe the smile off your face

not yet, Im still driving the long way round to get back and forth places right now. :D