The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought home my Supra

how_supra

OK, firstly, if you would care to look back in the htread I had already praised Sabrina about her car. In fact, I was one fo the first memebrs to see it when she picked it up so please, don't get on your high horse and try to make out I have spoiled her thread.

Secondly, if you weren't so easy to wind up with such an obvious inferiority complex, then the threads would not deteriorate into slagging matches. Do you see any other NA owners responding as you do?

Now then, instead of whingeing that the big boys are picking on you why don't you grow up and take the banter for what it is. :rolleyes:

:taped: :taped:

So we are the little boys and big boys have TT's and therefore get respect and we don't

Oh ................. i'm some 20 odd years older than most,

So i did my growing up long ago, maybe that is why i find some of the NA put downs .............. mmm boring and childish

Said my peice,..... Sabrinas thread...

So i'm not biting...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look i just like to complain

Its an age thing ....

LOL!!!!

Maybe not just an age thing, Bobbeh passed the comment and you let it go, as soon as I come into play, you bite like a crazy animal - and I was just trying to share a GW Bush video :D

:taped: :taped:

So we are the little boys and big boys have TT's and therefore get respect and we don't

No, it was meant that you are acting like a spoilt child that whinges that the big boys are picking on him. It was not referring to cars at all.

Oh ................. i'm some 20 odd years older than most,

The for goodness sake act like it.

So i did my growing up long ago, maybe that is why i find some of the NA put downs .............. mmm boring and childish

You seem to find put downs in most threads - get over it already!

So i'm not biting...

LOL...Thats the funniest thing I have read tonight :D

No, it was meant that you are acting like a spoilt child that whinges that the big boys are picking on him. It was not referring to cars at all.

Look i like to act like a spoilt child when you hit 40 its all downhill from there mate

The for goodness sake act like it.

Why ??? LOL

You seem to find put downs in most threads - get over it already!

I'M THE SENSITIVE TYPE

LOL...Thats the funniest thing I have read tonight :D

Wondered how long it would take to you saw that ... LOL

Blimey.... and you didn't get any you should have got a TT comments....

They aint slow anyway.. its just all the silly comments that put people off

what are you on about mate? the NA is a perfectly capable car that is comfortable to drive, has enough torque and caters for a wider market....good on her :)

Id say you started this little blufferkerfluffle.:) First mention of 'TT comments' in this thread was yours....and then in you come again. Imi comes in to stick up for NAs within an atmosphere youve created. The rest is simple banter, but you bit big time.

So i'm not biting...

You so are:)

Id say you started this little blufferkerfluffle.:) First mention of 'TT comments' in this thread was yours....and then in you come again. Imi comes in to stick up for NAs within an atmosphere youve created. The rest is simple banter, but you bit big time.

You so are:)

Look i just like to complain guys... nothing personal

LOL...

But the response is interesting,

If you bite and then sit back .... mmmm

gets personal ...

No harm done .... Although i am the sensitive type ..... LOL !!! as well as a winging old git..

But you have Made a boring Sunday night a little more interesting guys....

LOL!!!