The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nov / Dec Meet

Ian W

im still attending too but im afraid Suprakid has sold his car by the looks oif it so dont think he will be attending:)

is this for supra's only as a mate of mine has a R34 GTR and he was asking to come along?

will we be having any camera exposure too? as a mate of mine who snaps for fast&modified maybe able to come along.

even though i'm not going to be there i don't see why not mate.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am objecting to anyone bringing any other car apart from a Supra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bollocks the more the merrier and I love R34's do you think he can do a passenger ride? awww please please please please (gasp) please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ill give you a ride from Glasgow area if you want......im a shite driver though :D

Guest sunnyG83

No probs James i will make sure he offers passenger rides in his R34 plus my other buddy has one too so we could do double R34 runs, not of the jobbie type:)

Did a recce this weekend and its about a 100 mile round trip. The roads were wet but it wasn't raining and while there are a few tight bits it seemed ok. in 15 miles i met one other car. THe towns were still busy of course but if we can get there without being stuck behind a coach it should be a top day out.

Invited some mates from the FTO OC too since we're all about inclusion heh.

m.

And you're the only one who knows where they are! Never actually stopped in that village just rocket through and up the hill! :)

m.

i seeeeeeeeeeee

way to make me feel wanted!! all i'm good for is directions to the food eh?! :D

will try and make it there mate, but it's not looking good.

there's a butchers on the corner on the left hand side in the centre, that's where you'll find your bacon rolls my man :thumbs:

So this is still a go then? how many are expected any other drop outs?

Try Ian come and hitch a ride!!! can you not come to glasgow on a cheap day ticket and stay with the mrs?

Well, i could well be getting the Supe's replacement in the next couple of days so i may still make it down there.

just have to wait and see i guess :)