The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nov / Dec Meet

Ian W

Hey Guys anybody bringing radios with them for this excursion?had them the last time and they are great for pointing out to everybody the local scenery(blonde/brunette/etc etc).

Nige,

I'll bring 4 along with me, good to see you and Irvy are able to make it.

Hope Neil and Ryan are bringing the movie camera with them

cheers

ian

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few pics of todays wee run!!;)

how did you like my 360???:blink:

and on a T junction!!:blink:

remind me that turbo'd cars and greasy roads dont go well together!!!

I did manage to pull out of it and avoid the bollards...even managed to wave at the elderly gentleman in his volvo who was behind me!:D or was that in front??

Think the car is heading to the garage after this!!:rolleyes:

how did you like my 360???:blink:

and on a T junction!!:blink:

remind me that turbo'd cars and greasy roads dont go well together!!!

I did manage to pull out of it and avoid the bollards...even managed to wave at the elderly gentleman in his volvo who was behind me!:D

Think the car is heading to the garage after this!!:rolleyes:

i was pissin masell!!:D

had to stop thought the volvo driver was gonna give you a tellin off!!

still smilin about it yet!!;)

The vultures were round the car while we were still there! Bits of dash, drivers lock all sorts being claimed. You have to laugh or you'd cry.

Car all insured and MOTed and now recovered to yard in Alexandria courtesy of the RAC.

Thanks for everyone's help. Standing out in the rain like that too i hope no one has got a cold as a result. Seriously though chaps thanks so much and helping out with statements. Don't know how i'd have coped with a bus load of "injured" old biddies to contend with.

You can see from the pics looking up the road that the rear wheels of the bus are right on the line. That's after he moved too. It just seems unfortunate that we happened to meet at that exact time.

In other news, anyone know how to make a claim with Sky? The office is closed and i want to let them know asap.

I also have a set of Pure Sport Mats, TRD HID lights (only ones in country apparently) and four new tyres for sale :)

m.

p.s. supra-man, good bacon rolls. Sold ye car a week early though!