The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow pics... saturday and sunday

JamieP

Cool pics fella :)

That Chargespeed Supra really stood out for me, I didnt think much of it when I saw pics previously, but seeing it in the flesh made it look like a racing car. Very OTT but very distinctive too.

Twas a good day and was nice to see many different makes doing battle rather than it just being Skyline dominated.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course mate.. look forward to them, i love pics:)

Thanks, i thought it would be polite to ask,

Here we go then, only a few and they were taken with my phone so excuse the quality,

Panoramic view of the stand:

Couldn't resist taking a couple of my new car's big brother:

Moody bad weather shot:

Jamie I was right behind you mate Stuart this morning on the way there, I was in the black supe and my mate was filming you, you had a nice little incident after the roundabout trying to overtake that estate car I noticed :oops: and yes he got it all on film :rlol:

Haha.. yea his dad was a little close, lets see the vid then:)

Yeah, nice one yet again Mr Liu :)

Also cheers for Homer bringing his 'stars in their eyes' edition DB meter :D

That helped make some entertaining noise metering.. especially when Pig sprayed him with oil :lol:

Haha... wont be the first time... i sprayed him with oil about ten mins before i fucked my engine:D

Yeah was a good day apart from the drive back, left at 3.30 and didn't get out of pod till gone 5! nice! the traffic was terrible,

I've got a few pics to put up and I videoed pretty much all the supes that ran the 1/4 mile today so I'll make a vid of that very soon! Bobbeh I think I must have missed you a few times today!

I've got a few pics to put up and I videoed pretty much all the supes that ran the 1/4 mile today so I'll make a vid of that very soon! Bobbeh I think I must have missed you a few times today!

Yeah Tom, I arrived late (close to 11) and went for a wander, I hear you had your camera and were snapping pics.. I left mine at home today, someone else can do the reporting :D

Post up dem pics :D

.. and yes, the car park situation was horrendous today. :(

I got fed up sitting in the queue waiting to get out, so just drove down the outside. Took about 15mins to get out in the end. :D

Me too, was the only way out. I got stopped half way and told to Q in the field on the right. Dove down the feild and out the exit at the end :)

My first ever run on the strip today.

I sat and watched your run with Homer, jez. Here's a couple of pics of you and a couple of other Supras. And one of the CRD car being pushed off after soiling itself on the line :(

Really good day, all in. Shame i didn't get to meet more of the club members.

Jezzy1.JPG

Jezzy2.JPG

Jezzy3.JPG

Supras.JPG

Supras2.JPG

CRD Supra.jpg

Had a great weekend! Thx to voo and Dan for the convoy down there this morning!

I did 3 runs today and 7 yesteday. I managed to get a new personal best of 13.010 @ 119.2mph. Bit disapointing to not get in to the 12's like i'd hoped but I think its possible if I get a decent launch.

I dont know weather it was just me, but did any other owners struggle for traction?

Nice to meet afew folk today and have a natter, putting more faces to names etc.

Also had a great run home up the M1, had a play with a white evo 9 with orange wheels, was parked near the grand stand area at the show. Dont think ive pushed my car before as hard as I did, it was great :D Gave each other the thumbs up as he turned off. Then had a play with another Supra owner which was great fun too!!