The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another New Girl

Guest lara

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'll have you know I was quite a catch in my time :cool: :D

That's odd, an image of W'ales being harpooned suddenly popped into my head.. :p :run: :hide:

Welcome to the club Lara, lovely looking motor you've got yourself there :thumbs:

ps. I *think* your front bumper was designed to be fitted with indicators from an MR2 (just the front section of the indicator shown below). Not 100% sure they are MR2, but they definitely weren't designed to fit the original orange Supra indicators.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7104/picture1nk1.png

http://www.dcdezign.com/images/products/pcp_mr2_indicators.jpg

That's odd, an image of W'ales being harpooned suddenly popped into my head.. :p :run: :hide:

Welcome to the club Lara, lovely looking motor you've got yourself there :thumbs:

ps. I *think* your front bumper was designed to be fitted with indicators from an MR2 (just the front section of the indicator shown below). Not 100% sure they are MR2, but they definitely weren't designed to fit the original orange Supra indicators.

Are they not Mk 3 Supra indicators?

Welcome to the club, Lara :)

[qimg]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7104/picture1nk1.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://www.dcdezign.com/images/products/pcp_mr2_indicators.jpg[/qimg]

Mm thats interesting...never noticed before.

One of them seems to periodically work, so there must be a loose connection i need sorting out!

Ilkley Moor - that's a fun place in a Supra.. in the winter :eek:

I have a customer on The Grove and I had to drive back to Manchester via the moors, in the snow. Scary. Especially with the shite Supra headlights!

So does that mean most people have second cars?!!!

You are scaring me now - think i just bought the most impractical car! :)

Hi Lara, welcome to the Club. James showed me the photos of your car the other day and it is beautiful.

Are you popping down to Japshow in two weeks time?? Or is it a tad too far? :D

Hi - Know nothing bout it so maybe you need to fill me in :)

Aye he took some great photos of my baby!

Hi Lara

Hope things are well...back in the land of the living now and much more able to converse....sorry was a little out of sorts of Friday but generals and me are not always best friends.

Glad you got back OK and enjoy the experience, I bet your still grinning ear to ear...

All the best see you soon

Regards

Sam

Hi Lara

Hope things are well...back in the land of the living now and much more able to converse....sorry was a little out of sorts of Friday but generals and me are not always best friends.

Glad you got back OK and enjoy the experience, I bet your still grinning ear to ear...

All the best see you soon

Regards

Sam

Hi Sam,

How are you feeling? Better?

Yes still grinning though already thinking - what next ....?