The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another New Girl

Guest lara

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GirlRacer!
Also two interesting things have happened since i became a supra owner - and i wonder if anyone else has same issues?

1) I keep getting followed by police - this weekend got followed on M6, then in Preston, then in Leeds!

2) People keep telling me i have a pimp mobile!!!

Is it just me?! ;)

Hey Lara! Cool car - love your alloys!

1) Maybe it's just the one copper that likes the look of you?!! ;)

2) They're just jealous! The 2 people that have slagged off my car have both been Shit-roen drivers that obviously don't know how to have fun!!! :D

So have you had any one-on-one's yet? Had a Skyline GTS-T trying to lose me tonight but managed to stay right on his tail!!! YAY!! :) Love it when the boys think they can take you and you prove them wrong!! heehee! :p

Hope you're having a blast in it hun!! x

Hi honey

Would be just my luck to attract a copper.

No Citroen drivers round here - live in a really snotty area where its beamers, porsches and mercs all the way with the odd heinous hummer..... no taste any of them.

Acutally people trying to race me are either young groups of lads in beamers or little lads in clios with big exhausts - just pathetic :)

x

Guest GirlRacer!
Hi honey

Would be just my luck to attract a copper.

No Citroen drivers round here - live in a really snotty area where its beamers, porsches and mercs all the way with the odd heinous hummer..... no taste any of them.

Acutally people trying to race me are either young groups of lads in beamers or little lads in clios with big exhausts - just pathetic :)

x

yeah pathetic... but v. funny!! :) Loads of little lads in corsas round this way revving, beeping and waving! lol!!

Sounds like you've got the blokes on here well and truly sussed - nice one babe!! Take it easy... x