The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet your fellow Supra owners

pistonbroke

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still dont get the hovis thing and dont think i ever will! :sly:

what there saying robbo is they do not believe that the pic is of you, and with a pic of you and a loaf of bread would prove it is you, as they and i cannot believe someone so beautiful, sexy, sophisticated, and gorgeous like you would be talking to us peasants;) :D

you look like you're about to steal that car Joe!! :D

:D

what there saying robbo is they do not believe that the pic is of you, and you with a pic of you and a loaf of bread would prove it is you, as they and i cannot believe someone so beautiful, sexy, sophisticated, and gorgeous like you would be talking to us peasants;) :D

You have a brown smudge on your nose now Gaz. :D

Still dont get the hovis thing and dont think i ever will! :sly:

Its about verifying that the picture you posted is actually you. Apparently some sad sorts post pictures of their "girlfreinds" which they've actually lifted from a website somewhere :blink: :rolleyes: Holding a a requested item such as a loaf of hovis or todays newspaper for instance is a way of trimming out the bullsh*tters :D

Not my f*ckin seats I hope???? They cost in excess of £1400 to get done they did. And yup thats the car. Doesn't look or go anything like it used to from what I can gather.

Wayne mate thats not JAE thats santa pod and I think I missed most people there that weekend as I turned up late and had strop with the mrs that fecked off home in the n/a

yeah i know thats the first weekend i meet ya ugly mug :p

hello robbo :eyebrows: :D

here is me.... just realised i haven't got a pic with me and my car yet :( ... anyway here is me in my karting gear about to go karting on my pro kart :) 3 weeks ago i think posing :D

and me in the middle in blue puma shirt at the excel center at this years british motorshow

where do you do Pro Kart dee rz? My bro-in-law does it to. also,erm, toni Kart??? (i dont know much about it, it may even be the same thing!).

Tony karts are similar to a rotax max (f-ing quick 70-80mphtop speed 0-60 in 2.5 secs), not sure wether we have a tony kart race seris in uk, i haven't seen any but i may be wrong?

I pro kart anywhere in east anglia, mainly in the karver baracks leagues have a few 1st's more 2nd and 3rds all in the set up which is great everything else is even, costs a packet to run and maintain etc more than people realise, hence i do pro kart and not rotax anymore (faster and expensive).