Meet your fellow Supra owners

pistonbroke

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found one of you:d

[qimg]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/santapod22.jpg[/qimg]

Where the F*CK did you dredge that up from?????

If my mid life crisis haircut wasn't bad enough I'm wanking my car off as well :(

Dammit that was a damn fine lookin car as well. If I remember rightly I was disguising the fact that I'd smashed the front valance on it before I even got it home from Roys :D

Where the F*CK did you dredge that up from?????

If my mid life crisis haircut wasn't bad enough I'm wanking my car off as well :(

Dammit that was a damn fine lookin car as well. If I remember rightly I was disguising the fact that I'd smashed the front valance on it before I even got it home from Roys :D

hahaha i remember that weekend very well

Dammit that was a damn fine lookin car as well. If I remember rightly I was disguising the fact that I'd smashed the front valance on it before I even got it home from Roys

gruggs owns that now doesn't he?, Very nice car he took me out in it when I bought some seats off him. :)

Not my f*ckin seats I hope???? They cost in excess of £1400 to get done they did. And yup thats the car. Doesn't look or go anything like it used to from what I can gather.

Wayne mate thats not JAE thats santa pod and I think I missed most people there that weekend as I turned up late and had strop with the mrs that fecked off home in the n/a

That's one deep red Supra Dan!

Thankyou, elbow grease and turtlewax gloss make sure it stays that way ;)

In fear of ruining this thread with chit chat I do like those wheels what are they?? Also is that really you??? Break out the hovis :D

The wheels are Antera, can't remember the name of them though.

and yes that really is me. :p