The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its official... Lucifer wont sell to me

JamieP

looks like gaz wont be getting any parts either... i thought his car was booked in with you martin?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=953429&posted=1#post953429

sure this is the second time i have said, i would imagine martin said that in jest as all traders like people like us jamie, because we spend stupid amounts of money on cars and when there finished, we get bored and do it all again:D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill vouch for paul, he always replies to my pm's,

infact he even pm's me sometimes, if he has something he wants rid of! lol

traders must get hundreds of 'dreamer' emails/pms per day, if they spent all their time answering them they'd never actually sell anything.

anyway, thats off topic, back to the trader(s) snapping up mates rates sales on here so they can have them as 'stock'

(i.e. mark up and re-sell)

I always manage to buy stuff with a view to bungin' it on mine and then sell it on at a loss.... :)

That must be the worst Pirate in the world...!'

next time i sell something it'll be '(no traders, ...except paul coz he's thick as fook!)'. lol

Carry on guys we have made our position and we are sticking to it.

Gaz, this will include you too, but of course we will still do any work hanging over from the last unfinished round FOC.

I cannot believe I make SUCH AN EFFORT for this forum and then get treated like this in a thread. I am genuinely quite upset by it actually.

Carry on guys we have made our position and we are sticking to it.

Gaz, this will include you too, but of course we will still do any work hanging over from the last unfinished round FOC.

I cannot believe I make SUCH AN EFFORT for this forum and then get treated like this in a thread. I am genuinely quite upset by it actually.

the original thread to be honest wasnt directed at you. Are you saying any member who puts no traders is not welcome mate?!?

coz ill be honest i like ur effort and enthusiasm to make the customer feel like everything has been tried to solve a problem, but id hate to think if i tried to sell some parts to members only, ud say i couldnt use you as you are one trader of a few i would use

the original thread to be honest wasnt directed at you. Are you saying any member who puts no traders is not welcome mate?!?

coz ill be honest i like ur effort and enthusiasm to make the customer feel like everything has been tried to solve a problem, but id hate to think if i tried to sell some parts to members only, ud say i couldnt use you as you are one trader of a few i would use

That IS what I am saying, Anyone who alienates me / us can expect the same no? Why should it be one rule for one and one for another?

I'm not saying I don't want your business Sure I do, but when I weight it up the forum takes up ALOT of my time but only counts for approx 30% of our sales. I do the "forum thing" because I enjoy the community here, but then get treated like this and I feel like I've been stabbed in the back... Genuinely.

That IS what I am saying, Anyone who alienates me / us can expect the same no? Why should it be one rule for one and one for another?

like i said mate, this wasnt directed at you at first, it was just members saying they would like to help out members rather then sell to traders who can buy at trade anyway, as we are members club. I know you were used as an example, but i know there was thread while back where Paul E sold a Wiring harness as new when it wasnt (hope i got that right or i got a war on my hands lol) This thread was created because of what you put in the other thread bout not selling to Jamie.

Fair enough if your sticking to your guns, but sometimes its better to bite your tongue in real life and on the net ;)

I have to say that i thought this was all tongue in cheek.

Anybody that has dealt with Martin, has i am sure found the same 1st class and friendly service i have. In fact this seems to apply to all the traders on here as its very rare you come across a bad remark in their direction.

This forum is a great freindly place - so kiss and make up please :hug:

Always treat people how YOU want to be treated;)

Odd thread, if you want to sell something then sell it for what you want for it it should not matter who buys it, if you sell something to someone and they then sell it for more it is your own fault for not selling it high enough, life is a constant rip off, for instance bp make fuel for fuck all and sell it to me for 98p/litre the government tax me and provide me with bullshit services etc etc, if Martin said he wanted it for his car then that is obviously the case but there is no need for this. I personally in life always buy things and end up selling them for less, it is like thie midas touch for money but mine turns to shit. I know a bloke who makes £28000 by going around charity shops and selling stuff on ebay, bought a clarinet in Oxfam for £20 and sold it for £800, he has had to register for tax, now that is morally dodgy, but a line lock kit for £90 hardly worth the grief is it. Martin is not a twat imo, i mean it's not like he would buy it for £90 and sell it for £600 is it, more than that it is not likely he would sell it at all. If i went to Halfords and they sold me one of their sat nav sytems at half price deal and said you have to sign a disclaimer that you won't sell it on ebay for more i would tell them to fuck off, or when Martin sold the hks ti's at a £100 or more loss and asked for a similar agreement the reply would probably be similar, it would annoy him if i resold it at full price but you consider that when offering things cheaper, instead he took what must have been a £500 + loss to keep customers happy, he could have sold them on ebay and made his money back.

Guys i cant believe this....

Ive only been working for Martin for a few days, but I have already seen the effort he puts in to make MKivStore the best it can be for YOU..

The effort put in on products that are not even for sale yet is unbelieveable, All this takes a lot of his time and you (Some of you) begrudge him buying an item that may or may not be sold on...

Im a Supra owner and buy things for my car 'on the cheap' if I can, but I bet now im assocoiated with MKivStore people will 'assume' im buying for it rather than myself... Which is totally unfair......

All this is totally out of hand......

When i put my items up for sale it was NOT directed at you... its ALL traders....you are full of shit... like i care if you wont sell parts to me :rolleyes:

you are full of shit... like i care if you wont sell parts to me :rolleyes:

What money does to people!

Guess you have just shown your true colors there Jamie - Nice.

Gaz In that case All in jest - Your welcome anytime, as long as you buying the cokes again!

lucifer i think you are only getting/taking flack as you where the only trader to stand up to this... i do belive sitting on a forum buying parts/cars up to sell on at a mark up is wrong ... but there again theres nothing you can do about it as it would change the whole structure of the forum.

i think you do alot for the forum but i also think by being the the only trader to stick up for this you have opened yourself up to get a hard time... which you dont deserve and i think this has probally got out of hand.

anyho thats my thoughts ...

Charlie

What money does to people!

Guess you have just shown your true colors there Jamie - Nice.

Gaz In that case All in jest - Your welcome anytime, as long as you buying the cokes again!

money? whats that supposed to mean... your the one that has took offence and said you wont sell me parts????