The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB info

JamieP

It is the front ARB your supposed to unbolt. :)

Don't get that Syed - why the front when the ARB controls movement across the car, not front to back?

The idea being, remove the rear ARB to promote more neutral / positive camber so that when the car squats on the launch the tyre contact patch is maximised rather than going normally very negative cambered.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well what a day. Didn't have many Supes left at the end but we didn't have many to start with to be fair. Had a right laugh with Greg and Sam from Turbofit they're really nice people. Greg's motor is quicker than 11.3 but looked liked he was losing 1 second just on traction. Stayed good all day though. Jake and Brian were doing bloody well too. Saw Monkeymark me old pal. Nice to meet a few new faces to put to avatars. Got a bit of heat soak so CO2 spray next mod me thinks. Good to see Gaz and the Envy guys as always so sorry it didn't pan out for you boys really am :( Sorry to see Terry so poorly too bet he would have kicked some GTArse.

I got 12.1 and 162 odd mph with a traffic cop doing the timing at the end of the runway which frazzled my brain for a bit whilst trying to monitor all the gauges and then 'sh*t do I let off there is a police man with a speed gun and I'm doing 160+'. Mickey Thompsons were good. Whacked the boost controller up to 88% (naughty!);) Alex you were right mate rear spoiler off = 5 mph gain.

Sooooooooo chuffed to beat that Porsche 911 Turbo. Have a vid of it I'll post up later.

That Lambo only did 12.8 apparently.

Had a fuel leak on the way home but nipped it in the bud luckily.

Will post pics and vids soon.

Enjoyed meself a lot.

I loved the colour of that chrome wide boy Supe who can get me some of that paint?

nice to meet you again justin,you going to get your 11 soon.consistent on your times.i just bought a NOS brand kit for mine.need a bottle warmer too.also want one of them big red flip switches to set it off lol.like in the movies. its a lot better taking part than watching.makes me want to get mine sorted out.

anyone got full times and can stick up on the list or wait till they release the full final results.was looking forward to seeing a few singles run.what happend to leon and paul w.always good to see big supras

The Dragon RX7 is now the European Rotary Record holder having run a 9.62 and 144mph at Shakespeare 3 weeks ago! They where struggling for grip and also with poor handing at TOTB but the best of the day for them was in the semi against the "sideways Viper" when they ran 10.2 147mph.

The car was pulled from the final run against the MG (even though leading) due to some problems, not major I hear this morning.

The MG was awesome and talking to the owner, ran a 9.2 at the Pod a couple of weeks ago!

Cheers

Simon

I've finally got online after going to this!

Thanks to Carl for guiding me to the parking area, and Tom for the welcome :thumbs: Apologies we weren't feeling too sociable, we were both dead on our feet from the time we'd had to get up yesterday!

Well done to all the Supra's that ran.

Mark - Paul W doesnt have as much free time for stuff like this since his new baby was born (and really can't say I blame him :))