The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB info

JamieP

Unlucky for all the supras today, Terry being sick, Envy broke the crank seal or the clutch on the 1st run. Shame as it was a 13.04 @ 71mph as the problem occured half way down or so, would of been a good time. Jake was getting used to launching a 6speed single for the 1st time, not easy! Dont think Matt H ran due to his slipping clutch. CRD did but no idea on their times, i didn't even bother watchin this year, just lying down in the sun :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I managed a personal best of 9.72 secs for deciding which burger to have although times got slower later in the day.

Managed a top speed run to the loo as well, beating a chap in a Scooby top.

Sadly my handling was all over the place. Can't carry a camera, a bootle of drink and a burger.

BTW, today was mostly babe-a-licious.

just got back,rodger ronnie won the 1/4 final against that mad mg v8 rodger ronnie ran a 9.9 best and the mg v8 ran a 10.1

heard the crd ran a 10.5.awesome looking car.that massive gt47 turbo on the dragon rx7 was mad.had a chat with justin well done on the 12.1 very consistant on your times.envys supra new colour looked good up close.and the turbofit supra looked great.who`s was the stock looking msb supra he was getting in loads of runs in.also seen jakes new supra run too.

good day out meeting all mates.bit dissapointed by day though.just too commercial now.was funny they checking peoples boots looking for stowaways.aint they making enough money lol

great weather.

PS.whats with them rip of burger vans lol 2.50 for a egg burger.i never bought anything.took the monkey mobile canteen.nephew was buying small bottles of coke for 1.50 a go

some pics on gtr board

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=58921

great weather.

PS.whats with them rip of burger vans lol 2.50 for a egg burger.i never bought anything.took the monkey mobile canteen.nephew was buying small bottles of coke for 1.50 a go

Which is why we sold so much @ JAE.

Do you have a license to reply? something useful for a change rather than cause issues? or are you really flat 4 ????
dont be an ass all your life.was just asking you a question no need to come across as a dick.i dont give a rats ass if you selling to be honest.free at the monkey mobile canteen.

dont be an ass all your life.was just asking you a question no need to come across as a dick.i dont give a rats ass if you selling to be honest.free at the monkey mobile canteen.

your the dick pal!! nothing like a crap remark, not unusual for you,

I wonder what witty repsonse will come from you next?? Nothing worth reading I bet !!

your the dick pal!! nothing like a crap remark, not unusual for you,

I wonder what witty repsonse will come from you next?? Nothing worth reading I bet !!

replied to your pm.i have no issues with you or anyone.nothing i would not say to your face in public.if you want to do it in pm its fine.

take care

took a few vids, pretty crap ones but 2 of which includes supras, one of which i'm sure mr envy wont want to see :blink:

the other one is of the blue/silver one so if anyone wants these i can email them?

pic of my son getting some driving practice :)

grey sup.JPG

crd bay.JPG

son driving.JPG

kc exhaust.JPG

skyline bay.JPG